High cost of living forces majority of Ontarians to put necessities before retirement savings

This is consistent with my own experience in Pennsylvania. Even being married with two incomes, my wife and I did not work ourselves up to the level of ZERO NET WORTH until I was past 30. Saving for retirement was at the bottom of our priority list, although purchasing a home was a part of that overall plan. By the time we retired, we knew that unless something catastrophic happened, we would own our home outright (no mortgage payment), and further, when we paid it off in 15 years that would free up a lot of current money for savings and spending.

That headline is not very startling at all. If people in their fifties and older are still delaying retirement savings, that' something worth looking into. And doesn't Canada have a government-sponsored retirement plan, like our Social Security?

ffghhjjjnjhhjhhhh.png

There are going to be countless Ontario citizens who have worked their entire lives and will be homeless, living on the streets when they are senior citizens.

Police states always fail, If you follow our centralized, caste system, you will experience the same.

High cost of living forces majority of Ontarians to put necessities before retirement savings

Sorry for your troubles but that's what happens when your people are blinded by the leftists shinny carrot

Forum List

Back