Hello All

PJ_Flannels

Rookie
May 25, 2017
Just wanted to say hi. I'm an artist and writer with a strong political interest.

I recently wrote & illustrated a "children's" picture book called "Mr. Trumpf Goes To Washington."

If anyone's interested, you can see it here: Mr Trumpf Goes To Washington

Here's the cover...

Cheers

Last edited:
Just wanted to say hi. I'm an artist and writer with a strong political interest.

I recently wrote & illustrated a "children's" picture book called "Mr. Trumpf Goes To Washington."

Here's the cover...

Cheers

Are you concerned that it has been 7 months and your butt hurt is only getting worse.

Here's the cover...

Cheers

/---- I'm an artist and writer too. Good luck. I'm working on adult coloring books for snowflakes who can't handle reality

lol...

Sidebar_Quote5.jpg

Melania Trump: 'I have two boys at home — I have my young son, and I have my husband'

yaaaaaaaaaa..... that's what we want in the whitehouse.

Here's the cover...

Cheers

/---- I'm an artist and writer too. Good luck. I'm working on adult coloring books for snowflakes who can't handle reality
Is the title Miss Hillydilly Goes to a Safe Space?

Here's the cover...

Cheers
You need to find an avatar to go with your moniker.

I will iggy you in a few days if you have not found one yet.

I iggy everybody without an avatar.

Forum List

Back