I Must Say

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
This board is better than I thought it would be(at least so far) I have been on so many boards over the years. I started out on the old Art Bell message board...it was quite fun...so I kept seeking out good boards....found very,very few and they usually didn't last long....and even fewer that would not ban me.

My most recent banning was from the Political Forum...one of the worst boards....very unfair if they do not like your political views. I learned to tow the line pretty much..got a lot of infractions....but I would lay low until they were lifted....lasted quite a while there though I was laying low(not posting for much of the time) One particular mod had it in for me...she kept looking for something to ban me permanently for....the only thing she could come up with was the accusation of being a 'sock puppet' which was bogus...I appealed it but never heard back from them. hehheh

I keep trying to break the habit of arguing politics...it can be quite consuming...but I have a couple of beers and get quite argumentative....though I am much more restrained than I used to be.

I have learned a couple of things.....you will never change anyone's mind on a message board...a very rare thing if anyone ever has. ...people do not change their minds in public...they will stick to their 'agenda' irregardless of any facts you may present which proves they are wrong.

The other thing I have learned.....is that the only value of participating on these boards is what you will personally learn...usually by doing research to buttress your arguments.

I do not see much of a future for message boards .... as more and more restrictions will be placed on free speech...this board is way ahead of others regarding freedom of speech...they whoever 'they' are should be commended for that.

I did not plan to stay here long....only came on here to ease my 'withdrawal pains' from the Political Forum Lol. But I will see how things go...might be here for awhile....as I am getting used to the format which was rather irritating at first.

:welcome:

Got your good, and got your bad on all forums. Overall this is a very good forum.

We can make you forum format compliant. Just send your brain in for a staff upgrade. Expect four to six weeks for fourth class book rate return.

:welcome:

Got your good, and got your bad on all forums. Overall this is a very good forum.

Big wheels keep on turning

Singing songs about the south-land
I miss 'ole' 'bamy once again

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

I keep trying to break the habit of arguing politics...it can be quite consuming...but I have a couple of beers and get quite argumentative....though I am much more restrained than I used to be.

I have learned a couple of things.....you will never change anyone's mind on a message board...a very rare thing if anyone ever has. ...people do not change their minds in public...they will stick to their 'agenda' irregardless of any facts you may present which proves they are wrong.

The other thing I have learned.....is that the only value of participating on these boards is what you will personally learn...usually by doing research to buttress your arguments.

R3knyck.jpg

welcome sundance :beer:

Forum List

Back