Hi

SanTropez

Chill
Apr 8, 2013
Hey. I'm a refugee from a guerrilla board elsewhere. Perhaps you were too before seeking calmer waters here. Just need to hop on the raft and float around without all the snipers in the bushes that rage on & on like Beirut.

Are you guys a spectrum of opines or do you trend one way more than another?

Hope to enjoy the time here. :)

You'll have to judge for yourself. Just weed out the idiots, and they'll become apparent soon enough. There are a lot of decent people here too.

Leaning? Some say right, some say left-you'll have to figure it out.

Enjoy!!

Hey. I'm a refugee from a guerrilla board elsewhere. Perhaps you were too before seeking calmer waters here. Just need to hop on the raft and float around without all the snipers in the bushes that rage on & on like Beirut.

Some are very left, some very right and some go both ways:eusa_whistle:, in a political way that is....

Enjoy!

Welcome to USMB, SanTropez. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Hello and welcome here i am also new here from Australia. I see some interesting topics in this forum and there for i join this forum and i think i will helpful for me in the process of increasing knowledge about different fields of life .

Hello and thanks! to everybody who dropped by for a minute to say Hola :)

Editec - - you've got 39,000 posts and are from Maine? ? Now THAT'S interesting, especially with the frying pan analogy :lol: Should be lively. Got to ask though - are you a normal lib Maine person or do you float the other way? Just asking since that's Navy country.

Editec - - you've got 39,000 posts and are from Maine? ? Now THAT'S interesting, especially with the frying pan analogy :lol: Should be lively. Got to ask though - are you a normal lib Maine person or do you float the other way? Just asking since that's Navy country.

I don't think I can be defined in a word, San Tropez.

I doubt any single word can truly describe most thinking people.

Maine is "Navy" country?

That's news to me.

Maine is "Navy" country?

That's news to me.

Sure, aren't there Naval bases and stuff all over the Main coastline?

Didn't ask you to define yourself in a word - I was just trying to generally guess where you would be on the spectrum. How bout the x/y graph - where do you normally fall on that? You know what I'm talking about, right?

Maine is "Navy" country?

That's news to me.

Didn't ask you to define yourself in a word - I was just trying to generally guess where you would be on the spectrum. How bout the x/y graph - where do you normally fall on that? You know what I'm talking about, right?

The Main would be the sea...... Maine would be a small foreign country occupying the northeast corner of the United States........ :eusa_whistle:
:D

Maine is "Navy" country?

That's news to me.

The Main would be the sea...... Maine would be a small foreign country occupying the northeast corner of the United States........ :eusa_whistle:
:D

Really, man you learn sumthin new everyday on this board

So who posts in this forum mostly? Americans? Got anyone from overseas, other countries? Hope so - they always have interesting opinions. I like to hear different points of view just to consider the implications on the bigger picture.

Forum List

Back