Hi

Hi John, Welcome to the forum. I am also newbie here from UK. I am here to make new friends and to share knowledge with other members. I have found this forum really interesting.

my name is John, I'm 37 and from Charleston, WV. I just joined here to discuss politics (and other topics). I'm a political independent who leans to the left on social issues. I'm looking forward to some good discussions.

hi john.

i don't lean either way politically really. i do have a tendency to list to the left on field sobriety tests. now, that can be really dangerous when you have your back to the oncoming traffic, all of a sudden, you are out in the middle of the road with a cop yelling at you but you can't hear him for the blare of horns at your back. let me tell you. do that five or six times and you will swear off field sobriety tests forever.

welcome.

my name is John, I'm 37 and from Charleston, WV. I just joined here to discuss politics (and other topics). I'm a political independent who leans to the left on social issues. I'm looking forward to some good discussions.

I am a member like you ! Hope we have a best time when to stay this great forum and share many good things here !

Forum List

Back