Zone1 Hi there

It's not my fault Amie didn't stick around .. :th_waiting:

btw. .. lots of members are afraid of Playtime .. :eusa_shifty:

Sometimes things go wrong wrong wrong.. Like this time, all I was doing was teasing playtime for fun and now I feel like a putz.. šŸ™„

Sometimes things go wrong wrong wrong.. Like this time, all I was doing was teasing playtime for fun and now I feel like a putz.. šŸ™„
dear Lumpy,
Sometimes the conscience is demanding a change of course
and the cure is changing in a way you know is best for everyone concerned
You'll earn some very positive feelings in the process by doing a change that brings satisfaction.
My dad had a saying that you learn nothing if you don't make a mistake first.
When I read about Edison's thousand mistakes before he got the incandescent light right.
Aren't we proud of Thomas Edison when we see how his change made the whole earth better:
1691796210872.jpeg

I toast what Edison's putting up with a thousand mistakes when he went after lighting up a room.
Then his conquest over errors brought about a brighter world at night. What an unexpected outcome of tolerating mistakes and changing things as necessary.
And the moral of this story is don't let your mistakes discourage you. Keep on keeping on! :woohoo:

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots...

(Well...I guess I need to rework this. One of the things I hate most about the Scamdemic is that it has ruined my customary noob greeting.)

And it's too late for Xyr anyhoo.

Okay so .. itā€™s late at night, Iā€™m feeling kinda groggy. I was pretty sure playtime was around and as usual I was in a teasy sorta mood.

. .. and it goes on from there ..šŸ¤”

dear Lumpy,
Sometimes the conscience is demanding a change of course
and the cure is changing in a way you know is best for everyone concerned
You'll earn some very positive feelings in the process by doing a change that brings satisfaction.
My dad had a saying that you learn nothing if you don't make a mistake first.
When I read about Edison's thousand mistakes before he got the incandescent light right.
Aren't we proud of Thomas Edison when we see how his change made the whole earth better:
View attachment 813873
I toast what Edison's putting up with a thousand mistakes when he went after lighting up a room.
Then his conquest over errors brought about a brighter world at night. What an unexpected outcome of tolerating mistakes and changing things as necessary.
And the moral of this story is don't let your mistakes discourage you. Keep on keeping on! :woohoo:
Thanks Lady Beautress .. Iā€™m thinking the solution is to stop digging, laugh at myself and move along unless itā€™s more fun not to.

Thanks Lady Beautress .. Iā€™m thinking the solution is to stop digging, laugh at myself and move along unless itā€™s more fun not to.
Don't mind silly me, my good friend, Lumpy. I'm still fighting back pain from coughing my brains out for the last 5 or 6 weeks and didn't feel like politics tonight. G'Night! :sleep:

Don't mind silly me, my good friend, Lumpy. I'm still fighting back pain from coughing my brains out for the last 5 or 6 weeks and didn't feel like politics tonight. G'Night! :sleep:
If you lived close by Iā€™d be delivering the chicken soup and peaches ā€¦ and telling you to get plenty of sleep and water. So .. virtual hugs and prayers for a speedier recovery darlin. šŸ’•

Forum List

Back