Hi there.

Just for clarification I think what you're saying is funny and even being a Trump supporter I still believe that unfortunately he isn't still the president although he should be.
It is an ominous portent that Trump was robbed and they got away with it. And I honestly don’t know how it will end: it is a lose-lose proposition.

Since if Biden remains in office (I think that he will) then America has an incompetent as President: if he is removed, then another incompetent will take his place. VP Harris is a Pom Pom duchess, yet she may be appointed as President.

I was born at the right time and place, within this Universe. I am well placed and I enjoy life, but I don’t enjoy a lot of the people in this life.
No one with any intelligence, or originality, enjoys 'a lot' of people. Most people are dull, predictable, and unoriginal. Most conversations with them are packed with facile shit that has your mind wandering from the boredom. Or, maybe it's just me? I don't know, and I don't care. I seek my happiness. That's why I like places like this, where 'weirdos' congregate in one watering hole, and try to eat each other.

Because the ocean is blue
The sky is blue due to a phenomenon called Raleigh scattering. This scattering refers to the scattering of electromagnetic radiation by particles of a much smaller wavelength. These shorter wavelengths correspond to blue hues, hence why when we look at the sky, we see it as blue.

Forum List

Back