• No

• I am just learning about it

Results are only viewable after voting.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Deplorables.jpg
View attachment 93579 View attachment 93579
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan

"The planning of UN can be traced to the 'secret steering committee' established by Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull in January 1943. All of the members of this secret committee, with the exception of Hull, a Tennessee politician, were members of the Council on Foreign Relations. They saw Hull regularly to plan, select, and guide the labors of the [State] Department's Advisory Committee. It was, in effect, the coordinating agency for all the State Department's postwar planning."

Last edited:
View attachment 93579
I am for humanity, who is on a mission to wake up all those who are stuck in the boots of sheep.
Don't knock me on my sources it won't change where or who I get my information from. You can poke at it and say they are this or that, You won't stop me from using it.

Welcome, are you stocked up? You'll need it :smoke:

78b41b09e3d1248b6f4a1c246b827353.jpg

Welcome

Check in with the desk clerk, and find a room you like.

th

Dinner is served as soon as you pay for it

• Banned
View attachment 93579
I am for humanity, who is on a mission to wake up all those who are stuck in the boots of sheep.
Don't knock me on my sources it won't change where or who I get my information from. You can poke at it and say they are this or that, You won't stop me from using it.

Welcome, are you stocked up? You'll need it :smoke:

78b41b09e3d1248b6f4a1c246b827353.jpg
LOL Nothing shocks me any more. I can only imagine the sheep =). I've seen the worst of the worst.

• Banned
Have you given much thought to reducing the number of wolves?
Those of us who are awake, know where the wolves are, the more sheep that wake up the more we the people will take our Country back.

View attachment 93579
Welcome to chaos.

Meet guno . He will be your guide

Careful of guno...

He can be a bit strange

14650166_1267136280012168_2458355801431722378_n.jpg

View attachment 93579
Welcome to chaos.

You Mr. Hoss are a very very very very very very very very BAD man :dev2:

At least though you didn't post that picture of the woman with the double double eyes that makes me dizzy :eek-52:

View attachment 93579
Welcome to chaos.

You Mr. Hoss are a very very very very very very very very BAD man :dev2:

At least though you didn't post that picture of the woman with the double double eyes that makes me dizzy :eek-52:
This is her sober, older sister.

upload_2016-10-14_15-51-19.png

View attachment 93590 View attachment 93579 View attachment 93579
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
Ronald Reagan

"The planning of UN can be traced to the 'secret steering committee' established by Secretary [of State Cordell] Hull in January 1943. All of the members of this secret committee, with the exception of Hull, a Tennessee politician, were members of the Council on Foreign Relations. They saw Hull regularly to plan, select, and guide the labors of the [State] Department's Advisory Committee. It was, in effect, the coordinating agency for all the State Department's postwar planning."

il_340x270.1089478077_bfof.jpg

Welcome
MindWars it is refreshing to see someone joining who has common sense in this leftist bot infested area. I look forward seeing you on forums imparting the word of the wise.

Forum List

Back