Hi, I'm Lie Exposer

Well while I'm here I'll tell you what I know just in case you get your ass banned sometime in the future. Do a search for 'hidemyass.com' and you'll see wht it's all about. It's a free service and it seems to be quite safe. Maybe not a bad idea just for protection anyway. It doesn't appear to interfere with your email address or anything else like that.

Hey, I'm learning here too Denny.

Thanks but I don't foresee a need for it. I tend to stay under the radar of admin and mods.

You said you were leaving. SO do not let the door hit your ass on the way out.

If you're retired why are you acting like one of the teenagers here?

Goodbye mean and nasty teenager forum. I'm outta here! And don't worry about my ass or your door!

O.K. thanks diver and now I have a possible answer. For what it's worth? I used the 'whatismyipaddress' thing and it came up with: 70.66.26.XX, 70.66.26.XX. (i've hidden the last two numbers because I'm not sure what I'm doing with this stuff yet and I don't want it all public) But it also came up with a message that a proxy was detected. And I know that my IP starts with 67 and not 70. And therefore it appears that my IP is being hidden and I think I know why. Some time ago I did use 'hidemyass' to get on a forum from which I had been banned but I thought that service would only work until you shut down your computer. ?? However, the proxy shown also shows my location as being Duncan, B.C. which is close but not correct.

That's it. I'll check back to see if I ever get a response from Gunny but otherwise I'm outta here. I'm not going to post on this forum because judging from the responsed on this introduction thread the level of exchange of ideas and debate is not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway for your effort diver.

Just as well.

Nobody lies here, anyway.

Well, not until lately, I mean.

Some time ago I did use 'hidemyass' to get on a forum from which I had been banned but I thought that service would only work until you shut down your computer. ??

:lol:

Okay, now your story is becoming believable. I can see eots using an IP-hider out of paranoia, and you using it because you're a ban-evading troublemaker - er, I mean unfairly demonized crusader for truth and reasonableness - and I could see such a fine upstanding organization like "hidemyass" recycling addresses (by the way, I'm sure you can be entirely confident that there is no hidden software/spyware on your computer from the trustworthy gentlemen of HideMyAss).

If you do stick around, be warned: these boards are not a friendly place to pretentious posters who preen about "the level of exchange of ideas and debate" while dishing out troll posts. Not that you'd do that, of course. Clearly you are a man of character and refinement, and I only pray that you choose to tarry in our humble forum and clear away the cobwebs of lies from our addled minds with your well-reasoned and well-supported posts.

Abelian- Naw, I'm not staying. I can't stand pretentious ***** like you who try to impress people with flowery English and I wouldn't be able to stand Gunny when it's pretty clear that he doesn't have the fucking balls to admit he's wront.

I'm outta here kids!

p.s. hey if anybody such as Denny or othe sane people want a forum where you can discuss something sensible then check out Whistle Stopper where you will find me, only under a different name.

Phhhhttttt!

Abelian- Naw, I'm not staying. I can't stand pretentious ***** like you who try to impress people with flowery English

Hee hee; I won't argue the first part but I assure you that wanting to impress people is not the reason I get flowery ;)

and I wouldn't be able to stand Gunny when it's pretty clear that he doesn't have the fucking balls to admit he's wront.

He's wrong? Hm, let me check...

Gosh, you do access this site with the same IP address as eots! So Gunny sure wasn't wrong about that.

So... you want to him to apologize or something for thinking you and eots are the same person just because you use exactly the same IP address and display certain... pyschological similarities?

Yeah, he's totally a coward for not humbly retracting his conclusion because you said it isn't so.

I'm outta here kids!

Again? Good thing we installed that revolving door.

Hee hee; I won't argue the first part but I assure you that wanting to impress people is not the reason I get flowery ;)

He's wrong? Hm, let me check...

Gosh, you do access this site with the same IP address as eots! So Gunny sure wasn't wrong about that.

So... you want to him to apologize or something for thinking you and eots are the same person just because you use exactly the same IP address and display certain... pyschological similarities?

Yeah, he's totally a coward for not humbly retracting his conclusion because you said it isn't so.

Again? Good thing we installed that revolving door.
well, if he is truely "outta here" we shouldnt see him posting again
;)

How can you republicans tell if he is eots? Have you listened to the corporate media lately? All of you sound exactly the same.

One, I'm not a Republican. Not agreeing with your loony-left idiocy does not make me one no matter how many times you say it.

Two, STFU and mind your own business. The administration of this board is none of your business.

But DO give me an excuse, sealybooboo, and register another ID and see how long it takes me to nab your ass.

Abelian- Naw, I'm not staying. I can't stand pretentious ***** like you who try to impress people with flowery English and I wouldn't be able to stand Gunny when it's pretty clear that he doesn't have the fucking balls to admit he's wront.

I'm outta here kids!

p.s. hey if anybody such as Denny or othe sane people want a forum where you can discuss something sensible then check out Whistle Stopper where you will find me, only under a different name.

Phhhhttttt!

Since you chose to ignore my request twice, I'll help you keep your promise. An ID change isn't enough to hide the idiot behind it.

I'm outta here kids!

Phhhhttttt!

see ya !

Forum List

Back