Hi, I'm Lie Exposer

Some of you people actually think I post under two names?

Hey, is this a forum where pretty anything goes?

Denny Crane- You seem like a sensible person. Who are the 'good guys' on this forum?

Well, they are all pretty good after you get a feel of the forum. As long as you don't take all the comment too seriously you'll do ok. I think you'll find a good mix from both sides.

Just jump right in. The sharks are hungry.:badgrin:

Last edited:
i have found that when someone makes a bold username like this one, they usually fall far short of the meaning

Denny Crane- You seem like a sensible person. Who are the 'good guys' on this forum?

Gunny- So you're the admin and you too think I'm someone else? This is an interesting way to welcome a new member! Am I supposed to be Eots too? No my friend, I'm only one person here, but if this is an indication of what this forum is all about maybe I should just pass on through.

Is it possible to actually find a forum more whacked out of their heads than the liberal forum?

Not so fast duck, I'm finding this quite amusing. Really, is this forum worse than the infamous liberal forum?

Sorry, had to dump the URL in the quote cause I wasn't allowed.

Thanks but I probably won't stay. But I am only one person on this forum. I have posted most of the time lately as UShadItComing on other forums. That usually gets the AmeriNazis all testy so I thought I wold start out with something a little milder.

Now I've decided to just stay long enough to turn a few teenagers' cranks a bit and then be on my way.

So do you and your military murdering pig friends think the US had it coming on 9/11?

Want me to save you the embarrassment of posting the usernames listed under your IP?

What are the odds that one schlep who thinks he's smarter than everyone and considers himself humorous while everyone's just laughing AT him giving up his IP and it being issued to another schlep who thinks he's smarter than everyone and considers himself humorous while everyone's just laughing AT him?

You can stop dicking around and choose which ID you want to keep or I'll ban them both. You've known me long enough to know I'm only going to mess with you for so long, so cut the crap.

You're annoying enough as one person.:lol:

Want me to save you the embarrassment of posting the usernames listed under your IP?

What are the odds that one schlep who thinks he's smarter than everyone and considers himself humorous while everyone's just laughing AT him giving up his IP and it being issued to another schlep who thinks he's smarter than everyone and considers himself humorous while everyone's just laughing AT him?

You can stop dicking around and choose which ID you want to keep or I'll ban them both. You've known me long enough to know I'm only going to mess with you for so long, so cut the crap.

You're annoying enough as one person.:lol:

Although I'm not going to continue on this crazy forum it would be interesting to know what user names you think you have listed under my IP. Could you do that for me before I leave and then I'll tell you if you have any right. Strange, but I'm not even attempting to hide my IP right now with 'Hidemyass' or one of the others. My IP will show me in Victoria, B.C. on Shaw.

Strange forum this you have here Gunny!

Well, they are all pretty good after you get a feel of the forum. As long as you don't take all the comment too seriously you'll do ok. I think you'll find a good mix from both sides.

Just jump right in. The sharks are hungry.:badgrin:

Thanks for the reply Denny. No, I don't think I'll stay because this is not the kind of forum I was looking for. But I am interested in finding out why the admin thinks I'm posting under several different names. If he checks out my IP he will find that I've never been to this forum before. Unless the forum has changed names or something like that. I'll wait to find out what he says and then I'm outta here. Actually he will probably get pissed off at himself and just ban my account anyway. Doesn't matter.

Lie Exposer.

Thanks for the reply Denny. No, I don't think I'll stay because this is not the kind of forum I was looking for. But I am interested in finding out why the admin thinks I'm posting under several different names. If he checks out my IP he will find that I've never been to this forum before. Unless the forum has changed names or something like that. I'll wait to find out what he says and then I'm outta here. Actually he will probably get pissed off at himself and just ban my account anyway. Doesn't matter.

Lie Exposer.
yes, because someone else on this forum has the same IP as you

LOL

give it up and admit you are trying to get a second account
the odds of someone else having the same IP as you is next to impossible

Gunny- So you're the admin and you too think I'm someone else? This is an interesting way to welcome a new member! Am I supposed to be Eots too? No my friend, I'm only one person here, but if this is an indication of what this forum is all about maybe I should just pass on through.

Is it possible to actually find a forum more whacked out of their heads than the liberal forum?

My Friend? Oh my god, you are John McCain himself. The maverick!! Welcome.

How can you republicans tell if he is eots? Have you listened to the corporate media lately? All of you sound exactly the same.

yes, because someone else on this forum has the same IP as you

LOL

give it up and admit you are trying to get a second account
the odds of someone else having the same IP as you is next to impossible

As far as I know the odds of someone having the same IP as me are impossible. But let me tell you a little story. I did post on one forum at one time and the admin/mod told me that there was another account with the same IP as mine and accused me of the same as here. I argued the point and then I finally heard no more about it. He neither confirmed his charge or admitted he was wrong. I think it was just a matter of them taking a quick look at the IP in question and not comparing numbers carefully. It may have appeared the same at first glance. Hopefully the admin here will do that but I doubt he will be able to admit he's wrong now.

But is it possible for another person to have my IP? I don't know enough about it to know for sure but I don't think it's possible. Can someone who knows answer for sure.

Really folks, this is not a scam by me to be able to post in two names. I'm not even interested in posting on this forum now but I am interested in finding out what this is all about. Can someone steal another person's IP? Can an IP tell others who it belongs to or is that privileged info available to only the service company? If the admin wants me to give him my IP address then I will gladly do that via private message. I'm sure it should match what he is seeing.

Any answers?

As far as I know the odds of someone having the same IP as me are impossible. But let me tell you a little story. I did post on one forum at one time and the admin/mod told me that there was another account with the same IP as mine and accused me of the same as here. I argued the point and then I finally heard no more about it. He neither confirmed his charge or admitted he was wrong. I think it was just a matter of them taking a quick look at the IP in question and not comparing numbers carefully. It may have appeared the same at first glance. Hopefully the admin here will do that but I doubt he will be able to admit he's wrong now.

But is it possible for another person to have my IP? I don't know enough about it to know for sure but I don't think it's possible. Can someone who knows answer for sure.

Really folks, this is not a scam by me to be able to post in two names. I'm not even interested in posting on this forum now but I am interested in finding out what this is all about. Can someone steal another person's IP? Can an IP tell others who it belongs to or is that privileged info available to only the service company? If the admin wants me to give him my IP address then I will gladly do that via private message. I'm sure it should match what he is seeing.

Any answers?
is it possible? yes, but not at the same time
most ISP's(aka Shaw) will dynamically assign IP's via a lease process (that would be too technical to explain here)
so while it IS possible that you recieved an IP that had been previously assigned to someone else at your ISP, the odds of someone totally unknown to you both visiting this forum and being in your area is quite remote

I'm not sure what's up with the IP address but AOL users are a wildcard where IP address are concerned. From an admin point of view they can be a real pain in the ass.

O.K. thanks diver and now I have a possible answer. For what it's worth? I used the 'whatismyipaddress' thing and it came up with: 70.66.26.XX, 70.66.26.XX. (i've hidden the last two numbers because I'm not sure what I'm doing with this stuff yet and I don't want it all public) But it also came up with a message that a proxy was detected. And I know that my IP starts with 67 and not 70. And therefore it appears that my IP is being hidden and I think I know why. Some time ago I did use 'hidemyass' to get on a forum from which I had been banned but I thought that service would only work until you shut down your computer. ?? However, the proxy shown also shows my location as being Duncan, B.C. which is close but not correct.

That's it. I'll check back to see if I ever get a response from Gunny but otherwise I'm outta here. I'm not going to post on this forum because judging from the responsed on this introduction thread the level of exchange of ideas and debate is not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway for your effort diver.

I'm not sure what's up with the IP address but AOL users are a wildcard where IP address are concerned. From an admin point of view they can be a real pain in the ass.

I'm not using AOL either. I'm using google for my email and shaw is my service provider. Maybe my previous explanation will help?

O.K. thanks diver and now I have a possible answer. For what it's worth? I used the 'whatismyipaddress' thing and it came up with: 70.66.26.XX, 70.66.26.XX. (i've hidden the last two numbers because I'm not sure what I'm doing with this stuff yet and I don't want it all public) But it also came up with a message that a proxy was detected. And I know that my IP starts with 67 and not 70. And therefore it appears that my IP is being hidden and I think I know why. Some time ago I did use 'hidemyass' to get on a forum from which I had been banned but I thought that service would only work until you shut down your computer. ?? However, the proxy shown also shows my location as being Duncan, B.C. which is close but not correct.

That's it. I'll check back to see if I ever get a response from Gunny but otherwise I'm outta here. I'm not going to post on this forum because judging from the responsed on this introduction thread the level of exchange of ideas and debate is not what I'm looking for. Thanks anyway for your effort diver.
if you installed software to use a proxy, then it might still be installed

So now Denny, if I want to get my real IP back do you know how I would do that? I could phone Shaw but there must be an easier way. When I used the 'whatismyipaddress' on my browser search window I come up with a list of websites but I know there is a way to just go right to your IP if you type it in correctly. Do you know the answers or does anyone else here? Diver?

if you installed software to use a proxy, then it might still be installed

Do you mean just using the service of 'hidemyass.com'? Is that installing software? Sorry but I'm really not up on this all that much but I'm interested now. How can I get my real IP cause I would like to send it to Gunny before I leave. Seems Gunny's not reading here or he's too embarrassed to answer. Don't know yet?

Sorry, I've never used a proxy server. Never had a need for one.

Well while I'm here I'll tell you what I know just in case you get your ass banned sometime in the future. Do a search for 'hidemyass.com' and you'll see wht it's all about. It's a free service and it seems to be quite safe. Maybe not a bad idea just for protection anyway. It doesn't appear to interfere with your email address or anything else like that.

Hey, I'm learning here too Denny.

Ah screw it for now. I'll check back later to see if Gunny can keep his promise and show me what other names he thinks I've posted under. Probably more interested in hiding his head in shame though!

Forum List

Back