Hi i'm from the north of England between Manchester & Liverpool.

So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol
For gawd sakes, please stay over there. Its where you belong.
Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
In the UK a 'Life' sentence is around 12 years!

So where do I hang my hat?
I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi
Sadly will never visit US because of your gun death epidemic, death penalty & crazy prison sentences.
I think this is good news for us

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

you may need a safe room and a petting pony to get over the experience
Thank you! What a wonderful reception!
I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Anyway must rush now lockdown is partially lifted, catch you later!
Sorry to read this, a close personal friend of my wife died of Cancer on Sunday. Keep fighting.
Sad! What type of Cancer? Was it a long illness? Don't mean to pry but for obvious reasons I am always curious.

So you wont visit the US because you are scared you will commit a felony or blow your brains out. Lol

I don't usually feed trolls, but anyone who bans guns and hate speech deserves a little nibble. I see your reputation precedes you; never seen such a hostile intro thread. Well done! Welcome and happy hunting.

View attachment 341967
I thi

But you do know that this forum is filled with conservatives who are gun owners that do not appreciate foreigners criticizing our gun laws

I'm not scared of anything let alone little boys with pop guns - We faced down Hitler!

I am terminally i'll with Cancer but I was diagnosed in Aug 14, and given 3 months without treatment to live & six months with treatment. I opted for treatment and thanks to our wonderful National Health Service I have had 111 treatments costing £ 6000 per treatment (£666,000). All paid by the state.
The NHS is another subject I want to discuss with you - like why havn't you got one?
Sorry to read this, a close personal friend of my wife died of Cancer on Sunday. Keep fighting.
I'm so sorry! They did this to me, I chose to do nothing. I really did have a lot of balls.... I will go out having a blast. Maybe the wrong decision on my part? lived three years so far. no regrets....? it was a very liberating experience actually…. no more worry? no more of fretting over the small stuff.... no decks to worry about.... no home repairs? just live to be free and have fun. The docs told me if I didn't do what they said I would die.. I thought about that for few minutes.. I asked him. You gonna tell me. That at 90 lbs. i should do chemo. I got scared. then I thought to yourself. no common sense in that? touche?

This should send you over the edge:

Meh. THIS is how you make tea...

To make Tea the most important thing to remember is to make sure the water is boiling and you don't remove the tea bag or add milk until it has had up to 5 mins (depending on taste) to brew. Adding milk beforehand will cool the water and upset the brewing process - remove tea bag before adding milk!

I very rarely drink Tea though the odd cup is refreshing but prefer Coffee!

View attachment 341967
I thi

I'm so sorry! They did this to me, I chose to do nothing. I really did have a lot of balls.... I will go out having a blast. Maybe the wrong decision on my part? lived three years so far. no regrets....? it was a very liberating experience actually…. no more worry? no more of fretting over the small stuff.... no decks to worry about.... no home repairs? just live to be free and have fun. The docs told me if I didn't do what they said I would die.. I thought about that for few minutes.. I asked him. You gonna tell me. That at 90 lbs. i should do chemo. I got scared. then I thought to yourself. no common sense in that? touche?

Cyndi? What are you saying?

One of my girl friends has blood cancer. A shadow of her former self. Only a few years ago, pretty and vigorous. Her beauty is now gone.

But this cancer, she can live with. No quality of life, whatsoever.

Yea, and you English bastards enslaved our sailors and burned down the whitehouse, the US treasury, the war department and everything else on capitol hill.

But let's let bygones be bygones. No hard feelings.

Welcome to USMB.

Peace.

View attachment 341967
I thi

Sad! What type of Cancer? Was it a long illness? Don't mean to pry but for obvious reasons I am always curious.
They took a 10 lb mass out of me, 38 sticthes… I was the hit of my state . seven doctors,, 37 stitches.. no family history, it was a creepy experience. it taught me so much about life.?

Yea, and you English bastards enslaved our sailors and burned down the whitehouse, the US treasury, the war department and everything else on capitol hill.

Welcome to USMB.

lol.

We sailed up the Potomac and set fire to the White House.

Yet still you love us. :re:

View attachment 341967
I thi

One of my girl friends has blood cancer. A shadow of her former self. Only a few years ago, pretty and vigorous. Her beauty is now gone.

Could you please warn your fellow Brits? We get a shitload of them here in Central Florida every year to visit Disney. They really screw up the roads.

View attachment 341967
I thi

If I'd listened to my expert £800,000 pa Consultant who said without chemo 3 months with 6 months, He even got angry with my mate who insisted they must be able to do something to prolong my life beyond six months. "No" he said! In fact instead of being sick for six months he recommended I took a cruise, which would have been difficult as I was continually heaving even without eating anything or being at sea.

111 chemo sessions over six years and I feel as well as before despite a few minor side effects and a loss of energy. Telling my family was tough though - one day I'll run into that consultant!

So where do I hang my hat?t

View attachment 341967
I thi

Could you please warn your fellow Brits? We get a shitload of them here in Central Florida every year to visit Disney. They really screw up the roads.

Oy!

:nono:

View attachment 341967
I thi

I got so skinny fam.. The guys r trying to fatten me up. I dropped 30 lbs...it's ok? I'm gaining some weight now. Not enough. It takes a lot out of a person. It really DOES? that's why? I just want to have fun now. ? we'll see what happens to me. you didn't know this did you? my partner in crime?

View attachment 341967
I thi

Oy!

That doesn't include you Sweetie.

View attachment 341967
I thi

Oy!

That doesn't include you Sweetie.

I enjoyed Florida. And I didn’t clog up the roads. :re:

View attachment 341967
I thi

I got so skinny fam.. The guys r trying to fatten me up. I dropped 30 lbs...it's ok? I'm gaining some weight now. Not enough. It takes a lot out of a person. It really DOES? that's why? I just want to have fun now. ? we'll see what happens to me. you didn't know this did you? my partner in crime?

Girls just want to have fun.:hyper:

And I’ve observed so much sadness and tragedy in others.

View attachment 341967
I thi

Girls just want to have fun.:hyper:
That's what I want to do? lets go do our magic ? LOL

Welcome to USMB.

Peace.
Well MUHAMMED! What we English did on Capitol Hill, I would have thought, would be right up your street!

Sorry couldn't resist!

View attachment 341967
I thi

Cyndi remember that chemo can never shrivel up your most prime asset! Don't be scared to tell them if their sqeezing too hard!
I went from 74 kilos my optimum weight down to 47 and was like a Schindlers List reject looking too unhealthy for the role!
I was so nauseous for the first 3 years I became terrified of food but just at that time, - my line became infected and I was rushed into hospital and injected with every anti-biotic known to man. This caused my body to bloat and I went up to 63 kilos, but quite amazingly I could not stop eating cheap multi-pack potato crisps (chips in US). In one week I ate 90 bags - I ballooned up to 87k. till my Doc said I was too fat and put me on a diet.
So Cyndi my advice is to get plenty of that potassium roughage down you!

Don't know why they go all the way to Florida when there's a Disney near Paris France.

Don't say you don't learn anything going to Orlando. I asked a mate of mine who isn't the sharpest tool in the box "What is the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?"
Quick as a flash he said - "their teeth!"
It took me years of watching National Geographic Wild to learn that but he picked it up on a trip to Disney.

As I've said for reasons already stated I will not be visiting the U.S but even if the gun etc situation totally changed I would definately not visit Floria!
Did you know there are 10,000 Burmese Pythons on the loose in Florida?
Apparently the result of escaped exotic pets - what the fuck are their cages made of? - straw!
I have no desire to have one of those 20ft beasts wrapped around my neck!

Forum List

Back