Hi! I'm crait!

crait

Program Developer
Jul 1, 2010
Narnia!
Hi! I'm crait! I'm engaged and I love chickens! Oh, I also like programming! I'm a Software Engineering major from Texas and I'm working on my own MMORPG for the PC. My main reason for joining this site is for the Economics section. I would really appreciate if you guys could take a look at the thread I made there concerning economic policy that I could implement within the game.

I think I have a pretty balanced view on politics... I look at each situation by itself instead of joining a political party and agreeing with all of their views like a lot of people ignorantly do...

Hi! I'm crait! I'm engaged and I love chickens! Oh, I also like programming! I'm a Software Engineering major from Texas and I'm working on my own MMORPG for the PC. My main reason for joining this site is for the Economics section. I would really appreciate if you guys could take a look at the thread I made there concerning economic policy that I could implement within the game.

I think I have a pretty balanced view on politics... I look at each situation by itself instead of joining a political party and agreeing with all of their views like a lot of people ignorantly do...

Welcome, but engaged and chickens should never, ever be in the same sentance...:doubt:

Have fun in here and welcome aboard. (Hey, I am your first pos rep!)

Last edited:
Teach you something? Alright! It takes 25 hours for a hen to produce an egg. A hen usually produces 5 eggs a week. The most eggs a hen produced in a single year was 361.

Welcome, but engaged and chickens should never, ever be in the same sentance...:doubt:

Have fun in here and welcome aboard. (Hey, I am your first pos rep!)

You pos repped someone for being engaged to a chicken? You sick fuck

Forum List

Back