A Noisy Libertarian

Leucol

Unelectable Libertarian
Jun 25, 2010
Colcord, OK
Hello all,

My name is Leo Collins. I've gotten tired of the soundbite mindset of most social networking sites and am looking for a place where the political dialog consists of more than the hurling of bumper sticker slogans back and forth. Hope I'm in the right place.

To be honest, you are not in the right place. If you want deep libertarian discussion and philosophy go to the Ludwig Von Mises Institute forums. I don't post there but I read it all the time.

I post and read here for fun and entertainment, not much else.

Welcome, Leo. You can hold a valuable dialogue here, but not passively. You will have to seek out others willing to do so and screen the white noise out. And yes, it can be quite entertaining.

Hello all,

My name is Leo Collins. I've gotten tired of the soundbite mindset of most social networking sites and am looking for a place where the political dialog consists of more than the hurling of bumper sticker slogans back and forth. Hope I'm in the right place.

I voted Libertarian once.

For President, and for a Congressman in our district.

Neither one won.

Hello all,

Welcome, Leo.

Here it's insults that get hurled back and forth...very little could be put on bumper stickers. You can have a polite conversation with one poster at a time if you confine it to private messages.
:lol:

Hello all,

Well if you expect there to be no childish name-calling bitchfests you are definitely in the wrong place.

There are a lot of people here, however, who can address an issure without resorting to ad hominen attacks.

Hell there's some great posters here which is why I come to this place.

I like my libertarians silent but with a naughty gleam in their eye.

Too bad.

Last edited:
Welcome Leo. You can find what you are looking for here, but you will find much of what you are trying to avoid, also. That is where a good feature---the Ignore option---comes in quite nicely. "Out of sight, out of mind." A diversity of Forums and Posters, bells and whistles, from which to select and create your very own" land of milk and honey" offers you the freedom to choose and to use. :)

Have *fun!*

A libertarian leaning Republican,

AquaAthena*

Hello all,

I'm afraid this site is more about talking smack than engaging in civil discussion of current issues

Good luck

Forum List

Back