Hi, I forgot to introduce myself

So which of our residents asked you to come to the site and support them?

If you are a progressive, then be aware you are a minority and an extremist, and recognized as such on this board and elsewhere, and no matter how the rules are rigged you will feel censure for your stated left wing beliefs.

OK, No one asked me to come here and I like I said I lean liberal/progressive but have a more moderate view on some issues and an open mind. I don't get along with far right-wing tea party types.

Hi Dee. Welcome. You probably won't get along with KosherGrl, but that's no loss.

It's a blast here most of the time. :D

Last edited:
"I'm not really a liberal but I can't stand extremist republicans!"

what a joke.

So, I've already posted in a couple political threads and then didn't post for a week or so and I forgot to come here and say hi.

So Hi, My name is Dee. I'm new here and the reason I signed up is because I love a good political/current event debate. I prefer to stick to civil debate but I understand that name calling does occur in politics. I try not to engage in it though.

I also have a goofy sense of humor and lets see what else? Oh, I lean liberal in my political thinking but I'm not entirely on the left on all issues and I always have an open mind to other political viewpoints.

Except those on the far right. I've tried but I can't seem to understand them and vice versa. I'm willing to try but it's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Otherwise, I'm happy to be here and meet some folks and maybe even learn something.

Wanna know anything else just ask.

Dee

Love the avatar, and welcome aboard. :)

So, I've already posted in a couple political threads and then didn't post for a week or so and I forgot to come here and say hi.

So Hi, My name is Dee. I'm new here and the reason I signed up is because I love a good political/current event debate. I prefer to stick to civil debate but I understand that name calling does occur in politics. I try not to engage in it though.

I also have a goofy sense of humor and lets see what else? Oh, I lean liberal in my political thinking but I'm not entirely on the left on all issues and I always have an open mind to other political viewpoints.

Except those on the far right. I've tried but I can't seem to understand them and vice versa. I'm willing to try but it's like banging my head against a brick wall.

Otherwise, I'm happy to be here and meet some folks and maybe even learn something.

Dee

Welcome. Be advised that you'll prolly need to use this smiley frequently when dealing w/ koshergrl: :eusa_wall:

If you are a progressive, then be aware you are a minority and an extremist, and recognized as such on this board and elsewhere, and no matter how the rules are rigged you will feel censure for your stated left wing beliefs.

OK, No one asked me to come here and I like I said I lean liberal/progressive but have a more moderate view on some issues and an open mind. I don't get along with far right-wing tea party types.

Hi Dee. Welcome. You probably won't get along with KosherGrl, but that's no loss.

It's a blast here most of the time. :D

I figured that out already but I did take the time to answer her thread about who invited noobs, etc. so hopefully that'll answer some questions. It seems fun here and interesting so thanks for the welcome.

Dee

Love the avatar, and welcome aboard. :)

Thank you very much!!

Dee

Welcome. Be advised that you'll prolly need to use this smiley frequently when dealing w/ koshergrl: :eusa_wall:

Thanks, I see that already!!

what a joke.

Never said I wasn't a liberal or that I can't stand extremist republicans. Your reading comprehension sucks.

I've told you this twice or maybe three times, I lean liberal/progressive in my views but on some issues I'm more moderate and I try to keep an open mind.

I have trouble getting along with far right-wing tea party types and you are a perfect example of why.

And no one asked me here, I found it on my own.

Got it now?

what a joke.

Never said I wasn't a liberal or that I can't stand extremist republicans. Your reading comprehension sucks.

I've told you this twice or maybe three times, I lean liberal/progressive in my views but on some issues I'm more moderate and I try to keep an open mind.

I have trouble getting along with far right-wing tea party types and you are a perfect example of why.

Got it now?

And see - this is the part where you consider the source? Because she doesn't get it. It's a conscious decision she's made to just dig in her teeth and heels, and pull.

what a joke.

Got it now?

And see - this is the part where you consider the source? Because she doesn't get it. It's a conscious decision she's made to just dig in her teeth and heels, and pull.

Good point. But she does provide an excellent example of why I have trouble getting along with extreme right-wingers so that was nice of her.

Welcome!! Don't worry about the rest of them.

what a joke.

Got it now?

Four years ago I just googled political message boards and it brought me here. Many accused me of being a sock or someone from hannity.
Just have fun.
And we need more liberals around here. Right wingers would even agree, no one wants a echo chamber.

Welcome!! Don't worry about the rest of them.

Thanks!!

Forum List

Back