Hi, I am Seth. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome angryvet!
Thank you for your service to our country!
I am a sister, mother, daughter of vets.

Would love to hear what your degree entails.

Hey there, I am Seth. I am a member of Iraq Veterans Against the War and the founder of Coffee Strong, an anti-war coffee house outside Joint Base Lewis McChord. I have a degree in Political Economy.
I'll be GawdDamn. A real American with a brain :confused:
Are you a lonely soldier or is there more of you ?

Hey there, I am Seth. I am a member of Iraq Veterans Against the War and the founder of Coffee Strong, an anti-war coffee house outside Joint Base Lewis McChord. I have a degree in Political Economy.

Hey Seth! Welcome! Sean here. Native of Washington...Lived in Seattle...Orcas Island most of my life..briefly in Olympia and Lacey.

Is IVAW an actual organization or merely a loose confederation of activists and YouTube video creators?

I ask because the organization apparently does not have a website which leads me to believe that it has no central authority.

Is IVAW an actual organization or merely a loose confederation of activists and YouTube video creators?

I ask because the organization apparently does not have a website which leads me to believe that it has no central authority.
That's why I asked if he was a lonely soldier or if there were more........................:eusa_pray: I DO hope the latter.

1099834hix95m99ef.gif

Last edited:

Welcome, Seth. I'm also an angry vet (although, I think we are angry at different things).

Post on.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back