Hi. I Am Freecist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freecist

Rookie
Oct 5, 2017
Are you also a "freecist." You should be. Unless you like being a slave. I have a question for you. Who's "freedom" is more important to. That of you and your kind? Or that of those other people and their kind. Choose your side now. And don't choose both sides. Given the parasitic nature of life, that would be extremely stupid.

200.gif

Are you also a "freecist." You should be. Unless you like being a slave. I have a question for you. Who's "freedom" is more important to. That of you and your kind? Or that of those other people and their kind. Choose your side now. And don't choose both sides. Given the parasitic nature of life, that would be extremely stupid.

:cuckoo:

• Banned
Who's your kind?

The species Homo aryanus. What the members of species like Homo mongolus or Homo negrosis may think of it doesn't interest me. They only have a right to speak about their own species.

Who's your kind?

The species Homo aryanus. What the members of species like Homo mongolus or Homo negrosis may think of it doesn't interest me. They only have a right to speak about their own species.
Actually, you belong to Homo Idiotus. The species that is so fucking stupid they can barely survive and need the help of public school teachers.

Why don't you debate me instead of insulting me. Though that is a rhetorical question. Because I already know the answer. You can't.

Why don't you debate me instead of insulting me. Though that is a rhetorical question. Because I already know the answer. You can't.

Fine. As I am magnanimous by nature, the paramecium gets the opening statement. Go.

Who's your kind?

Actually, you belong to Homo Idiotus. The species that is so fucking stupid they can barely survive and need the help of public school teachers.

Take the idiot test. Every categorized creature on the planet, no matter how similar it is to a slightly different kind of creature, has its own unique zoological classification. Now if you think the same shouldn't be true for different kinds of human, you flunked. Some would say that makes you an idiot.

Who's your kind?

Take the idiot test. Every categorized creature on the planet, no matter how similar it is to a slightly different kind of creature, has its own unique zoological classification. Now if you think the same shouldn't be true for different kinds of human, you flunked. Some would say that makes you an idiot.
I don't think you understand how species are identified, classified, and categorized. You're a product of public education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back