Hi. I Am Freecist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's your kind?

The species Homo aryanus. What the members of species like Homo mongolus or Homo negrosis may think of it doesn't interest me. They only have a right to speak about their own species.
Actually, you belong to Homo Idiotus. The species that is so fucking stupid they can barely survive and need the help of public school teachers.

Take the idiot test. Every categorized creature on the planet, no matter how similar it is to a slightly different kind of creature, has its own unique zoological classification. Now if you think the same shouldn't be true for different kinds of human, you flunked. Some would say that makes you an idiot.
10588e919ae6b97221826274a431aa25--family-game-night-family-games.jpg

Who's your kind?

The species Homo aryanus. What the members of species like Homo mongolus or Homo negrosis may think of it doesn't interest me. They only have a right to speak about their own species.

I get it now. You're a Homo Goofus

Look at post #18 and take the idiot test. Then get back to me.

I'm really glad you are here. I can see lots of fun in the future.

Wow! Never seen a Godwined OP before.

Drink up, everybody! :beer:

You're not umm..cultsmasher, are you?

It was inevitable we'd get some people from that one site, what was it?

edit: Stormfront

This looks like one of those.

Anyway, meet the USMB mascot!

3.jpg

Wow! Never seen a Godwined OP before.

Drink up, everybody! :beer:

You're not umm..cultsmasher, are you?

It was inevitable we'd get some people from that one site, what was it?

edit: Stormfront

This looks like one of those.

Anyway, meet the USMB mascot!

3.jpg

Stop that! My brain hates my eyes for seeing that.

Why is the master race all waiting to be dug up and discovered by archeologists a thousand years from now? They must be mastering sleeping in dirt.

The Roman Empire lasted 1,700 years. The Third Reich 12 years. Bitch.

Why is the master race all waiting to be dug up and discovered by archeologists a thousand years from now? They must be mastering sleeping in dirt.

Well, Aryans (Indo-Europeans) not only spread a huge language family, they have become the most accomplished people, no?
Yes, and this would include Romans too, yes? Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back