Hi Everyone

c95

Lvl 52 Diplomatic Genius
Feb 24, 2013
Hi, I'm c95, I came here because it appears to be more than just unfounded political arguments, but actually has people that are interested in at least trying to support their opinions or better, trying to understand opposing views. :eusa_angel:

Hi, I'm c95, I came here because it appears to be more than just unfounded political arguments, but actually has people that are interested in at least trying to support their opinions or better, trying to understand opposing views. :eusa_angel:

Your observations are MOST encouraging. May you stay and enjoy. :)

***WELCOME***

Your observations are MOST encouraging. May you stay and enjoy Aqua Athena's avi's as much as I do

Hi and welcome to the forum c95. There's a lot of discussion going on. Get snapping. :)

Welcome to USMB, c95. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back