Hi everyone...I'm new here

Hiya AG!!!!!!!! The participation here is disproportionately right wing but I see you might fit right in with all that. Nonetheless, this is a great place to discuss political phenonmenon or even just to vent. Welcome to the USMB!!!!!!!!!!! It takes all of us to make a whole, don't 'cha dig it?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Hiya AG!!!!!!!! The participation here is disproportionately right wing but I see you might fit right in with all that.

You see that just from her saying "Just wanted to introduce myself"?
:laugh:

There you go!!!!!!!! I read a few of the other 4 posts that AG wrote before I saw this one. I'm not a tin foil hatter, I take very lightly conspiracy theories and I didn't imply one here. Jeesh, you cats need to get a freaking life!!!!!!!!! Anyways, Congrats on coming here, AG, we all will enjoy your time and thoughts here!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Psychoblues
There you go!!!!!!!! I read a few of the other 4 posts that AG wrote before I saw this one.

I guess the 2 posts she didn't make hold the key to this conspiracy.

See there, AG? There is no length to which some of these cats won't go to diminish any other opinion than their own. Be that as it is, USMB is a good board and very proud to have you on board.

hahahahha, ah Psycho, go smoke some of that funny stuff! your a funny guy! :p:

Don't pay any attention to that, AG, I don't do any illegal substances whatsoever. On the other hand, I think we have our share of smokers, tokers and midnight jokers on board here. Enjoy your stay here in the Hotel California. :)

hahhahaha! come on now psycho you know you like a tokey now and then! :D

I told you the other day, it's like being in the Twilight Zone with you! You bring great pleasure here daily, keep up the good work! :clap:

welcome to THE BOARD Americangirl..... I am sure that in a short time you will see that all walks of life are represented here...some are a little riper then others...others have tin-foil delivered to their homes by the pallet....:D

Seriously, janeeng, I DON"T do the weed or other illegal substance thing. I do, however, imbibe at every chance I get to participate in the tobacco and beer thing. Certainly, I have friends that push the envelope but as yet I have not chosen to join them. Life is as high as I want to get. Beer polishes the top edge good enough for me. The hard stuff, Jim Beam and Jack Daniels and a few others, were once my favorites but we don't exactly cooperate any longer. As far as mind expansion, I find plenty of that in these political discussions and arguments. They've been a lifeblood for me these last 30 or so years.

I'll keep working as long as there is strength in my body and breath in my lungs, janeeng and applause is not necessary for me to enjoy my contributions.

But, thanks, janeeng, for noticing my passion.

Forum List

Back