Hi, Ankit from India

Namaste friends, this is Ankit from India. I'm studying science of divine or spiritual energy. I'm very much interested in having meaningful debates about the serious questions of existence, like, Life, death, space, time, five basic elements of which the whole nature is made of.
I'll also love to learn about your viewpoints, experiences on the same.
Thanks for inviting me here Emily.
Love
Ankit
Welcome to USMB, AnkitDS. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

I watch a lot of Indian Movies on Netflex perhaps you can explain why all the singing and dancing?
Singing and dancing is in movies that doesn't have a good storyline. It's just a technique of marketing. A good movie doesn't need any songs or dance.

Definitely agree on Buddhism, not so much on Hinduism.
Thank you both Larsky and odanny
Someone explained the two by comparing Christianity coming to "liberate" Judaism and take it to the next level, and seeing Buddhism as "liberating" Hinduism from rigid caste thinking and taking the teachings on karma/ cause and effect to the next level.

Others explain that Hinduism means we are Spiritual Beings, so everyone being Spiritual Beings means we are all Hindus.
If so, then any rigid caste teachings may be cultural manmade conditions and not "absolute unchanging" spiritual truths in Hinduism.

I see these as cultural languages where each system can be aligned by their parallel equivalent variables to the Holy Trinity.

Buddhism is based on the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha

Hinduism on the Creator/Brahma, the Destroyer of evil/ Shiva, and the Preserver of Peace / Vishnu

AnkitDS offered a similar way of breaking down 3 types of actions into particle types

AnkitDS can you reply and explain here? Then if the description works or gets refined by feedback replies, we can take that and post it under R&E

Namaste friends, this is Ankit from India. I'm studying science of divine or spiritual energy. I'm very much interested in having meaningful debates about the serious questions of existence, like, Life, death, space, time, five basic elements of which the whole nature is made of.
Love
Ankit
Any friend of Emily's is more than welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Thank you both Larsky and odanny
Someone explained the two by comparing Christianity coming to "liberate" Judaism and take it to the next level, and seeing Buddhism as "liberating" Hinduism from rigid caste thinking and taking the teachings on karma/ cause and effect to the next level.

Others explain that Hinduism means we are Spiritual Beings, so everyone being Spiritual Beings means we are all Hindus.
If so, then any rigid caste teachings may be cultural manmade conditions and not "absolute unchanging" spiritual truths in Hinduism.

I see these as cultural languages where each system can be aligned by their parallel equivalent variables to the Holy Trinity.

Buddhism is based on the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha

Hinduism on the Creator/Brahma, the Destroyer of evil/ Shiva, and the Preserver of Peace / Vishnu

AnkitDS offered a similar way of breaking down 3 types of actions into particle types

AnkitDS can you reply and explain here? Then if the description works or gets refined by feedback replies, we can take that and post it under R&E
I like karma and enlightenment, both of which are attainable during one's time on earth.
The Hindu dietary restrictions is where I waver.

Love
Ankit
Do you reek of curry?

Forum List

Back