Hezbollah Shows Off New Ninja-Like Uniforms in Lebanon

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Since I see the deranged Muslim convert is still trolling, maybe next Halloween the attendents where he is confined can dress him up like this and push him up and down the hall with his trick or treat bag. The viewers must realize by now that he is confined because look how fast he is to response to anything. Those who are able to actually get out would be absent from reading the forums all day long.

I wonder how many little boys thought it was the actual Ninjas on the streets. Iran must have paid a pretty penny to have them outfitted like this.

untitled-article-1415375818.jpg

MIDDLE EAST

By Kayla Ruble

November 7, 2014 | 9:00 am
The Lebanese militant group Hezbollah has reportedly unveiled its fresh, all-black uniform line and users on social media have highlighted the new garb's ninja-like appearance, as well as the potential for overheating.

According to an Al Arabiya report on the new outfits, they made their debut on the Shiite militants on Tuesday in a Beirut suburb, potentially during a rally on the Muslim commemoration day of Ashura — a national holiday in Lebanon — based on Twitter hashtags and descriptions.

The Islamic State vs. Lebanon. Watch the VICE News documentary here.

Photos circulating online show what appear to be Hezbollah special forces patrolling the Beirut streets dressed in head-to-toe black uniforms with red arm bands. They are equipped with what look like bulletproof vests, as well as black face masks, dark goggles, and a black helmet that flows seamlessly into the uniform. The soldiers, part of one of the world's strongest guerrilla forces, are also sporting sleek black cargo pants and combat boots.

Continue reading at:

Hezbollah Shows Off New Ninja-Like Uniforms in Lebanon VICE News?

Since I see the deranged Muslim convert is still trolling, maybe next Halloween the attendents where he is confined can dress him up like this and push him up and down the hall with his trick or treat bag. The viewers must realize by now that he is confined because look how fast he is to response to anything. Those who are able to actually get out would be absent from reading the forums all day long.

I wonder how many little boys thought it was the actual Ninjas on the streets. Iran must have paid a pretty penny to have them outfitted like this.

untitled-article-1415375818.jpg

MIDDLE EAST

By Kayla Ruble

November 7, 2014 | 9:00 am
The Lebanese militant group Hezbollah has reportedly unveiled its fresh, all-black uniform line and users on social media have highlighted the new garb's ninja-like appearance, as well as the potential for overheating.

According to an Al Arabiya report on the new outfits, they made their debut on the Shiite militants on Tuesday in a Beirut suburb, potentially during a rally on the Muslim commemoration day of Ashura — a national holiday in Lebanon — based on Twitter hashtags and descriptions.

The Islamic State vs. Lebanon. Watch the VICE News documentary here.

Photos circulating online show what appear to be Hezbollah special forces patrolling the Beirut streets dressed in head-to-toe black uniforms with red arm bands. They are equipped with what look like bulletproof vests, as well as black face masks, dark goggles, and a black helmet that flows seamlessly into the uniform. The soldiers, part of one of the world's strongest guerrilla forces, are also sporting sleek black cargo pants and combat boots.

Continue reading at:

Hezbollah Shows Off New Ninja-Like Uniforms in Lebanon VICE News?

Sounds like they're scared to show their faces. What bravery.

Sounds like they're scared to show their faces. What bravery.
Just like the US Navy Seals....... :cool:

seal-team-61.jpg

Yeah. Their entire army of Islamic terrorists is composed commandos and "Navy Seals". Here they are, about to conduct one of their "operations". Bunch of savage cowards is what they are.

Islam, the religion created for animals, by an animal.

main_bergvideo,0.jpg

I wonder where Sunni moron went. I was going to ask him why Muslim animals need to wear ninja outfits when they behead innocent people.

Maybe someone else can answer.

Forum List

Back