hey wieners

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
hows it been hanging with everyone here? good im hoping. ive been busy like 3 people! havent fallen anymore, but had a close one in peoria the other day, had to buy a safety rope...lol

and Jannen, Sandy, and Lil... dont think i havent been checkin out your fatty colelction. all i can say is thank god its Jack getting them and not me...lol
well guys take care and ill be back soon as i can, miss bullshitting with you all, yes even Janeen

Originally posted by Johnney
hows it been hanging with everyone here? good im hoping. ive been busy like 3 people! havent fallen anymore, but had a close one in peoria the other day, had to buy a safety rope...lol

and Jannen, Sandy, and Lil... dont think i havent been checkin out your fatty colelction. all i can say is thank god its Jack getting them and not me...lol
well guys take care and ill be back soon as i can, miss bullshitting with you all, yes even Janeen

Well, I feel so special! haha! miss you too Johnney! hurry back! I am sure there will be some FATTIES waiting for you! :D

and Jannen, Sandy, and Lil... dont think i havent been checkin out your fatty colelction.

I cant take any credit for the fatties Johnney... give credit where credit is due: Janeen and Sandy. I've been pretty scarce on the board lately as well... I'm still trying to get unpacked and the new house in order (even still moving stuff from the old house) and work has been a frenzy. I hope something slows down soon.. I find myself watching tv and thinking "hmm... I should post on that..." THAT is withdrawal!

P.S. Glad to see the new job is going so well!!!!

Hey Johnney no worries man I will be on tonight and I will definatly arrange a few LOVLIES for ya ! I know you miss them ! :D

Beware Dirty !!!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Dunno about these late night post's Johnney! Have to make the time to come around when there is more of us on to say hello!
Glad to hear that you are doing good!
that post was equal to about 4am to most others. i usually try to be in bed by 10ish or so

Forum List

Back