Hey there!

Thank you, it's a beautiful country but things are not as good for a long time a. let's say since the attacks of November 2015 especially Paris is not the same, it lost its light.
What a shame. I loved Paris.

But Marseille and Nice are my faves. I'm a beach girl LOL.

Thank you, it's a beautiful country but things are not as good for a long time a. let's say since the attacks of November 2015 especially Paris is not the same, it lost its light.

It is true that the south of France is very pretty:)

I am more Country side LOL

New member here. Political junkie LOL.

:welcome: DD...

Which picture is you?

North-Dry-Rocks-Reef-Scuba-Diving-Key-Largo-Sail-Fish-Scuba-3.jpg

web.sp_.swim_.wrap_.MC_.jpg

No, but it's allowed.
It's nice to meet you, DD. Welcome. Have a donut.
View attachment 263552

Old Lady is a bit of a moonbat, but possibly the nicest of them all.

I'm going to guess you're not a sock account and this is actually a new forum for you. I don't want to to make it unpleasant. It's probably the best forum on the net.

I dunno. They let you and I hang here. That don't say much for our fearless mod team, now does it?

:)

No, but it's allowed.
View attachment 263552

Old Lady is a bit of a moonbat, but possibly the nicest of them all.

I'm going to guess you're not a sock account and this is actually a new forum for you. I don't want to to make it unpleasant. It's probably the best forum on the net.
Yep. I'm a newbie.

I'm a mean fuckin troll....
Does everybody here use language like that?
No, but it's allowed.
View attachment 263552
Oooh those look good.

Hi.
She’s only nice if you agree with her.. but welcome I’m always nice
It's much easier to be nice.

I'm a mean fuckin troll....
Does everybody here use language like that?

only if they want to get slapped.

Welcome aboard.

or a plank

or a railroad tie

or whatever.

Just a hint, make sure you have at least a passing knowledge of the
USMB Rules and Guidelines
Oh no, please don't slap anybody. I wasn't offended, just asking because I'm new here.

Welcome to USMB.. It's a large place.. Something for everyone.. Even if you're not focused on politics. The 24 or so forums are under different rules according to Zones.. Everything from clean discussion to pure flaming.. Politics forum is in between those extremes.. In MOST of the forums, what the rules require is that you respect the specific topic of that thread in every post.. Other than that, what you want to say/discuss or how you express it is up to you..

Good place to test your convictions and assumptions... See ya around.. I grew up on a beach also. In Daytona. .

Welcome to USMB!

Make sure you have plenty of coffee on tap, and a straitjacket on hand. You'll need it when you come across some of the most debauching folks on here. :D

It is true that the south of France is very pretty:)
I am more Country side LOL
I want to go back and see Lourdes someday.

New member here. Political junkie LOL.

:welcome: DD...

Which picture is you?

North-Dry-Rocks-Reef-Scuba-Diving-Key-Largo-Sail-Fish-Scuba-3.jpg

web.sp_.swim_.wrap_.MC_.jpg
LOL. I scuba dive.

Hey, welcome. If you're a political junkie, this is the place to get up and scream your views at others! :thup:
I'm not a screamer, so I guess nobody will hear me LOL.

Diver Diva , i hope you stick around at the forum...some member leave that were here for a long time or not we are becoming almost a small group that everyone know each other:). So you could post here at the forum anywhere you wich for:) i am not used to talk like this LOL but i think for this time i need to do it ;)

Diver Diva , i hope you stick around at the forum...some member leave that were here for a long time or not we are becoming almost a small group that everyone know each other:). So you could post here at the forum anywhere you wich for:) i am not used to talk like this LOL but i think for this time i need to do it ;)
Thank you Dalia, tu es très gentil! I'm not going anywhere.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
But it's Introductions, sealy--she's supposed to tell us a little about herself.

Forum List

Back