Hey, remember when the left all said Trump stole the election cause he colluded with Russia?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Remember that? Wasn't that funny? There is a dick at our club that I made a bet with 2 years ago. He got all pissy with me yelling...."Trump is going doooooown!"

Laughed in his face, two inches from his stupid over privileged white elitist leftist face.

He owes me one thousand dollars cash. He is refusing to pay up.

Fucking typical cocksucking white left wing elitist pussy loser.

Remember that? Wasn't that funny? There is a dick at our club that I made a bet with 2 years ago. He got all pissy with me yelling...."Trump is going doooooown!"

Laughed in his face, two inches from his stupid over privileged white elitist leftist face.

Of course! No character or integrity, typical White Libtard.

I remember a lot farther back than that.

I remember all the way back to the time when the left was liberal.

Change the bet to double or nothing.

Bet him the same 1000 but get it in writing this time:

Ask him about which party cares more about helping Black communities
set up sustainable business plans to manage their own programs instead of relying on govt.

* Conservative Black church and business leaders who support Trump and/or Republicans
and believe in liberating people "off the Plantation" and owning their own property?
* Liberal Black Democrats who want to lobby for more power and money to go toward
Party candidates and leadership instead of investing directly in community ownership?

Contact the nearest historic site for Freed Slave history (if there isn't one in your state,
you can contact Gladys House in Freedmen's Town who is a Black Republican denied
any help for grants to save Black historic Churches and Civil Rights Landmarks).

And make a bet with your pal if the Black Democrats pushing for Reparations
or the Black Republicans and Trump will respond and recognize Freedmen's Town history
destroyed by Black Democratic Party Politics. www.freedmenstown.com

Forum List

Back