Hey people!

Ah yes, so green with high expectations.

Hip waders are the preferred attire here at the USMB. Hazmat suits are an optional but highly recommended purchase.
(Baring that the cheap method of protection are finger cots while typing.)
Oh, welcome!

• Banned

Hip waders are the preferred attire here at the USMB. Hazmat suits are an optional but highly recommended purchase.
Oh, welcome!

Well Ringel, having gone through 3 boards over the years, I know of what you speak. I'm going to make a effort to stay above the fray here...so that might make me a bit boring. Oh well, hope springs eternal!

Oh, welcome!

Well Ringel, having gone through 3 boards over the years, I know of what you speak. I'm going to make a effort to stay above the fray here...so that might make me a bit boring. Oh well, hope springs eternal!

From your handle I deduce you liberally practice Tai Chi.

Oh, welcome!

Liberal being an understated main part of speech. ;)

• Banned

Oh, welcome!

Or my liberalism is used like taichi against the new conservatism in our country.;)

Most likely a little of both.

Oh, welcome!

Liberal being an understated main part of speech. ;)

Which makes my taichi all the more deadly! :muahaha:

Oh, welcome!

Well, that's a shame.

Welcome.

Or my liberalism is used like taichi against the new conservatism in our country.;)

Most likely a little of both.

This will be interesting, especially if it turns our you are a friend of Truthmatters.
post-3012-1185415263.gif

Looking forward to some decent discussions and rousing debates with new people......always looking to learn new information.

welcome to the forum. have 200 rep points to start you off right.

Dont get mad when I start arguing with you later :lol:

Looking forward to some decent discussions and rousing debates with new people......always looking to learn new information.

Are you yet another yoga-practicing conservative?

:lol:

Forum List

Back