Hey

Irishpol

Rookie
Aug 11, 2010
A 20 year old Irish guy here interested in all things political! Would probably traditionally class myself as a democrat but I havnt looked into it that much..

A 20 year old Irish guy here interested in all things political! Would probably traditionally class myself as a democrat but I havnt looked into it that much..

Welcome. More European enlightment in these dark lands is appreciated.

How would you know if you haven't looked into it that much?

And welcome..:)

Hello Irish and welcome. We hope you find a happy home here at USMB even if you might be a Democrat. :) (You'll find some pretty kewl Democrats here actually. And even a few kewl non-Democrats. We're pretty ecumenical.)

Welcome!!!

Leprechaun.jpg

Ya...but what kinda Irish? I'm Irish also several generations removed. Sean Corey's the name..fightins the game!

The "homeland" dropped the ball with the hated Englih IMHO.

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Ya...but what kinda Irish? I'm Irish also several generations removed. Sean Corey's the name..fightins the game!

I live in Ireland.. In kilkenny and go to college in UCD in Dublin!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boO4RowROiw]YouTube - ‪Blazing Saddles "We Don't Want the Irish!"‬‎[/ame]

Oh and WELCOME!

Welcome.

I know of a successful Irish business owner that had a classic, vintage sign on his office wall:

Now Hiring...Irish need not apply!

The Irish may just be the hardest working people of which I know...and they make some superlative whiskey.

Forum List

Back