Zone1 Hey, November is Native American Month!

Yup, your black slaves found out about that the hard way...

Native Americans never would have had Black slaves if the Whites had not encouraged them to be slave owners. The Whites wanted to drive a wedge between the Black enslaved people and the Native Americans, so they got them to act/think like them.
What is so ironic about Native Americans being slave owners, to copy the Whites, is that soon after that the Whites drove the Native Americans off their land. Hence, the Trail of Tears.

November is half over and I just heard this today. There's nothing that I see on USMB, isn't this important? What are the goals for NA communities? Water rights? Education? Crime reduction? Other?
Happy Native American Month to all Native Americans.

Hopefully, they will be given as much autonomy as possible on their reservations.

Above all, let's hope that the standard of living can be raised for all Native Americans that are living on those reservations.

Happy Native American Month to all Native Americans.

Hopefully, they will be given as much autonomy as possible on their reservations.

Above all, let's hope that the standard of living can be raised for all Native Americans that are living on those reservations.
Agreed, especially the more remote reservations.

Native Americans never would have had Black slaves if the Whites had not encouraged them to be slave owners. The Whites wanted to drive a wedge between the Black enslaved people and the Native Americans, so they got them to act/think like them.
What is so ironic about Native Americans being slave owners, to copy the Whites, is that soon after that the Whites drove the Native Americans off their land. Hence, the Trail of Tears.
History is full of unfairness and cruelty. If you study history, you will find that is the norm, not the exception. Unless you invent a time machine, you can't "fix" what happened in the past.

LOL! ^^^This racist thinks Native Americans were too dumb to discern whether or not they should own black people, until white folks told them.

Does that include 'stolen' elections?

Can you acknowledge that this country was built on stolen land?

I view the formation of America no differently than how empires of the past were built. Whether we are talking about the Mesopotamians, the Romans, the Spanish, the British etc the empires were built by an aggressor nation invading and defeating another nation. In my opinion that is what the Europeans did with the Indians. If you feel better about calling it "stealing", that's fine.

I'm not justifying history, I try to view events as they were in the context of the time.

I view the formation of America no differently than how empires of the past were built. Whether we are talking about the Mesopotamians, the Romans, the Spanish, the British etc the empires were built by an aggressor nation invading and defeating another nation. In my opinion that is what the Europeans did with the Indians. If you feel better about calling it "stealing", that's fine.

I'm not justifying history, I try to view events as they were in the context of the time.
Pretty much what I expected. Marinate on this. When "The left" exterminates MAGA you will have absolutely nothing to complain about because shit happens.

8173a_lg.jpeg

It was their country before it was STOLEN from them.
The native Americans had no concept of anything larger than tribe. There was no nation. Just little enclaves that natives conquered, by killing and enslaving the members of the other tribes that held them. The history of the native Americans was one of continual warfare.

The Cherokees were slave owners long before the first white landed in North America.

So Hellbelly; who you mad at? The old Colonial Powers or those who defeated them in the War of Independence?

Greg

Forum List

Back