Zone1 Hey, November is Native American Month!

November is half over and I just heard this today. There's nothing that I see on USMB, isn't this important? What are the goals for NA communities? Water rights? Education? Crime reduction? Other?
The great Indian wrestler of all time is the immortal Chief Jay Strongbow. The fans knew that the villian was about ready to get his butt handed to him when the chief started his patented war dance.

Just shows what those Killer Shots have done to your memories .
None of you even know where you are unless prompted .
At least we Germans can listen to Uncle Adolf on the radio in the evenings.
No idea what you are try to say. I just thought I would bring up something other than the same old tired Black-White subjects.

Actually there is a "decolonization" movement on the Navajo Nation. I can't tell you how many supporters there are, but I have seen them in Sanders, Holbrook and Gallup.
They say exactly that.
People "say" pointless things all the time.

I have thought about doing this prank for awhile. My property borders the Navajo on my north property line. Now Kit Carson was a small man, I am much bigger than he was. However, if I had a 1864 era US Calvary uniform, I think I could pass for him.
Anyway, I want to put on that uniform and ride my horse through Sanders, claiming to be the ghost of Kit Carson. When I have riled up or scared enough of the people, I would just ride back into the desert and head home.

I have thought about doing this prank for awhile. My property borders the Navajo on my north property line. Now Kit Carson was a small man, I am much bigger than he was. However, if I had a 1864 era US Calvary uniform, I think I could pass for him.
Anyway, I want to put on that uniform and ride my horse through Sanders, claiming to be the ghost of Kit Carson. When I have riled up or scared enough of the people, I would just ride back into the desert and head home.
You will shoot your eye out.

Forum List

Back