hey look....obama spies just like bush....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
well actually he is worse than bush....since he exceeded the limits set by bush....

NYT: NSA intercepts exceed limits set by Congress - The New York Times- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - The National Security Agency intercepted private e-mail messages and phone calls of Americans in recent months on a scale that went beyond the broad legal limits established by Congress last year, government officials said in recent interviews.

well actually he is worse than bush....since he exceeded the limits set by bush....

NYT: NSA intercepts exceed limits set by Congress - The New York Times- msnbc.com

WASHINGTON - The National Security Agency intercepted private e-mail messages and phone calls of Americans in recent months on a scale that went beyond the broad legal limits established by Congress last year, government officials said in recent interviews.

Yes, the Bush power grab was a legitimate concern by those paying attention.

What Obama is doing is simply expanding that power grab - and so the concern is justifiable in its escalation.

I wonder what period of time covers "recent months?" From the article it sounds like back to last July.

Good journalism...:confused:

I wonder what period of time covers "recent months?" From the article it sounds like back to last July.

i believe the article is talking about the bush administration, however, the fact that they do not mention the bush administration shows that both administrations are involved. this is evidenced by:

It added that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. went to the national security court to seek a renewal of the surveillance program only after new safeguards were put in place.

he renewed but mouths about "safeguards"....yeah right, this from obama who promised not to vote for FISA....obama is worse than bush....i predict one termer

i believe the article is talking about the bush administration, however, the fact that they do not mention the bush administration shows that both administrations are involved. this is evidenced by:

It added that Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. went to the national security court to seek a renewal of the surveillance program only after new safeguards were put in place.

he renewed but mouths about "safeguards"....yeah right, this from obama who promised not to vote for FISA....obama is worse than bush....i predict one termer

just shifting from spying on left wing radicals to right wing radicals.....

Wait a minute... This is different... This is not spying... This is just protecting the country.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, it was probably their administration spying on the Obama campaign...

So . . . . Obama's theme song is "Anything you can do I can do better"?

So . . . . Obama's theme song is "Anything you can do I can do better"?

Yes he can!!

Forum List

Back