Hey Lefties...Let’s boycott the auto industry...Cars kill.

Why no legislative action against auto makers for making these vehicles with 400 horsepower? Do people really need a car that can go 150mph?
These overpowered killing machines are taking innocent lives. Let’s push to ban any car capable of traveling at speeds above 75mph.
personal-responsibility-vik-battaile-politics-1356049664.jpg

So if cars = guns, we need to register guns, insure them, and license their users.
FB_IMG_1519583136040.jpg

There are a lot of people agreeing with the OP, yet I bet not a single one of them has the basic integrity to follow through and get rid of all their motorized vehicles.

What a bunch of frauds.

Just like
Why no legislative action against auto makers for making these vehicles with 400 horsepower? Do people really need a car that can go 150mph?
These overpowered killing machines are taking innocent lives. Let’s push to ban any car capable of traveling at speeds above 75mph.

So if cars = guns, we need to register guns, insure them, and license their users.

Actually it should be easier to restrict cars because they are not a right as owning a gun is. I’m all for reducing speed limits and more regulations with those under 25, that is the most dangerous group driving today, according to the insurance industry. Our company’s insurance company will not allow anyone under 25 to drive our vehicles.

How do you know owning and operating a car is not a right?

Prove that it is.

I don't have to prove anything to refute your unproven assertion.

There are a lot of people agreeing with the OP, yet I bet not a single one of them has the basic integrity to follow through and get rid of all their motorized vehicles.

What a bunch of frauds.

Just like

Actually it should be easier to restrict cars because they are not a right as owning a gun is. I’m all for reducing speed limits and more regulations with those under 25, that is the most dangerous group driving today, according to the insurance industry. Our company’s insurance company will not allow anyone under 25 to drive our vehicles.

Prove that it is.

That's great because you can't ever prove anything.

What a bunch of frauds.

Just like

Prove that it is.

I know just runaway, that is the lefty way.

What a bunch of frauds.

Just like

Prove that it is.

That's great because you can't ever prove anything.

I asked a question. I asked him how does he know that owning and operating a car is not a right.

Based on his 'answer', obviously he doesn't know.

What a bunch of frauds.

Just like

Prove that it is.

You said owning a car is not a right. I asked you how you know that. You don't, obviously.

and AAA is as bad as the NRA as they fight for laws that protect the automakers

What a bunch of frauds.

Just like

Prove that it is.

You said owning a car is not a right. I asked you how you know that. You don't, obviously.

You think it is a right, I believe you are wrong, go to DMV and ask them, then you will know for sure.

/——/ Don’t forget the military style assault vehicle the Jeep Wrangler.

Why no legislative action against auto makers for making these
vehicles with 400 horsepower? Do people really need a car that can go 150mph?

/——-/ Nice try libtard, but guns are protected by the Constitution, cars are not.

Apples and onions. Cars weren't made to kill - and they are heavily regulated.
That's funny, I just bought a used vehicle from a private seller and no regulation of any kind was involved. No permit, no approval, no background check, no nothing. Are you lying again?

Cars kill by accident

Guns kill on purpose

That's funny, I just bought a used vehicle from a private seller and no regulation of any kind was involved. No permit, no approval, no background check, no nothing. Are you lying again?

Maybe so - but its use is heavily regulated. Apples and onions...

Maybe so - but its use is heavily regulated. Apples and onions...

“Heavily regulated” and still killing thousands...so now what?
Is it innocent people getting killed that you’re worried about or not?
Why the twist and spin? What is your real concern?

So, how many of the Cons on here that are good with the idea of boycotting the Auto Industry stepped up yet and gotten rid of their vehicles?

Any of you have the strength of conviction to put your money where you mouth is?

So, how many of the Cons on here that are good with the idea of boycotting the Auto Industry stepped up yet and gotten rid of their vehicles?

Any of you have the strength of conviction to put your money where you mouth is?

Dude...read my fucking lips....NO ONE WANTS TO BAN ALL VEHICLES.
Which part of that are you struggling to understand? Should I have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it further?
I liked you better when you were using “partisan zealot” in every other sentence.

Dude...read my fucking lips....NO ONE WANTS TO BAN ALL VEHICLES.
Which part of that are you struggling to understand? Should I have my 11 year old nephew log in and explain it further?
I liked you better when you were using “partisan zealot” in every other sentence.

Dude, it is your thread and you are the one that suggested it. Are you going to wimp out already?

Forum List

Back