Democrat gun talking points > school safety?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Watching the Sunday morning shows and it's the usual exposition. A debate begins and many ideas that could actually help are tossed around until a DEMOCRAT tosses the bomb into the discussion. SPECIFIC GUN BANS.
It never fails to blow up every single conversation. The worst part is the ban in not going to happen and the democrats know it so what is their motive in doing this? It's like putting water in the gas tank, they are ensuring that this discussion goes nowhere.

Huffpo, Politico, etc etc each screaming the children are taking on the NRA.

Pawning children to push the narrative is pathetic

Children are easy to manipulate. Brainwash them young to change things later.

I'm just sick of it. Sick of them using dead children, sick of them wailing and blabbering about the NRA and sick of them screaming for something they'll never achieve...a gun ban.

It's unproductive BS the left is famous for

Watching the Sunday morning shows and it's the usual exposition. A debate begins and many ideas that could actually help are tossed around until a DEMOCRAT tosses the bomb into the discussion. SPECIFIC GUN BANS.
It never fails to blow up every single conversation. The worst part is the ban in not going to happen and the democrats know it so what is their motive in doing this? It's like putting water in the gas tank, they are ensuring that this discussion goes nowhere.

did they discuss that one of most dangerous places to be is inside a gun free zone

• Banned

I'm just sick of it. Sick of them using dead children, sick of them wailing and blabbering about the NRA and sick of them screaming for something they'll never achieve...a gun ban.

Yup. There are things that we can do and some of them will spark heated debates on their own without throwing a bomb in the middle of the discussion that does nothing but ensure the end of the discussion all together.

When considering this and then looking at the recent DACA debates it becomes clear that democrats are not looking for solutions but rather just want to ensure they continue to have wedge issues to raise money on.

• Banned

did they discuss that one of most dangerous places to be is inside a gun free zone
On Fox News Sunday one of the fathers BLASTED the media for making it about guns rather than school safety. I was rather stunned at his statement.

Yup. There are things that we can do and some of them will spark heated debates on their own without throwing a bomb in the middle of the discussion that does nothing but ensure the end of the discussion all together.

When considering this and then looking at the recent DACA debates it becomes clear that democrats are not looking for solutions but rather just want to ensure they continue to have wedge issues to raise money on.
They don't want a solution because then a repub Congress and President get the credit and that's baaaaaddd......verrrryyyyyy baaaaaaddddd for them

On Fox News Sunday one of the fathers BLASTED the media for making it about guns rather than school safety. I was rather stunned at his statement.

Fucking MSM, I watch some of these clowns and have the urge to bitch slap the morons.

They don't want a solution because then a repub Congress and President get the credit and that's baaaaaddd......verrrryyyyyy baaaaaaddddd for them
I don't think that is the motive. Not that long ago they held the power to address this issue and they didn't do it then either.

I don't think they want a solution.

I don't think that is the motive. Not that long ago they held the power to address this issue and they didn't do it then either.

Their sole intent is division...they gain control and then can't govern effectively. Sadly some on the right do the exact same thing

So we agree they don't want a solution....I just added some of the motive behind it.....don't think for a moment that doesn't factor in. If something effective gets done the issue goes away and Repubs have a major success.....course if it were overwhelmingly bi-partisan..that would help them....they cant muster that kind of support though, thus they must prevent it

We should be allowed to own the same guns law enforcement owns right, the same guns they use to protect themselves from the same criminals. Anyone opposed to that?

Forum List

Back