hey howdy

well I guess this is my next stop since i've been kicked off every other forum for supporting the constitution over trump or the republican party
Hey, there, hunter! Nice to see you!
You'll have plenty of company here, and plenty to hunt.
Have a pick me up

2a42f43a-9a0b-42e9-969e-f6da4eb8c5c3.jpg
Newbys don't want a stale dognut. Break out some long-necked Buds.
Shup, Hoss. Go buy your own Buds.

crazy is of course a matter of perspective, but more to your specific subjects,,,,

chemtrails are real, that cant be disputed, what can be disputed is what, why and by who is doing it

if you've seen my brother you would know bigfoot exist

as for birther, I have not seen any proof positive one way or the other,,,but i'm just a bottom feeder and wouldnt know anyway and wouldnt believe what any in charge told me,,,,BUT there are a lot of questions that need answered, one being the SS#

DEEP STATE,,,well what else could you call the democrat and republican partys???

hope that helps
Ahhh...we got another live ringer.

So did you get banned from Storm Front as well?
mainly just all the tea party sites

So now we got another teabagger?

well I guess this is my next stop since i've been kicked off every other forum for supporting the constitution over trump or the republican party

I sense the conflict within you. Let go with your feelings.
I too have hated the establishment repuglicants who have reached across the aisle and screwed over America in their pursuit of the liberal dream of making the politicians uber wealthy with our taxes while putting a lot of people into low education poverty. Just look at many posters here who totally think like the typical liberal. Otherwise welcome, you are going to get very dirty here, as mudding in the way of this site.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

crazy is of course a matter of perspective, but more to your specific subjects,,,,

chemtrails are real, that cant be disputed, what can be disputed is what, why and by who is doing it

as for birther, I have not seen any proof positive one way or the other,,,but i'm just a bottom feeder and wouldnt know anyway and wouldnt believe what any in charge told me,,,,BUT there are a lot of questions that need answered, one being the SS#

DEEP STATE,,,well what else could you call the democrat and republican partys???

hope that helps

Well, as we all know by now...

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

hope that helps

well I was kicked off all tea party sites,,whats that tell ya??

hope that helps

well I was kicked off all tea party sites,,whats that tell ya??
I was on a website that was pretty fair at the beginning, but after the liberal chased all the conservatives away, it pretty much died off, like Air America did. Liberals can only hate on normal people, because when only liberals are left, they hate each other so much, they go to war, like Adolf Hitler did with Joseph Stalin.. That was liberal hatred of the Nth degree..

Welcome to the forum. Cheers.

Seriously! :itsok: Cheer up!

And welcome to The World Famous USMessageBoard!

We don't kick writers off unless they're high maintenance about the drama they attract, generate or inflict.

And truly entertaining stuff can earn you a certain amount of leeway.

Personally, I like funny....

:popcorn:

Welcome to USMB, progressive hunter. Hope you enjoy the boards. It could be helpful if you updated your shots, though. :)

what are my shots??

Measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, Swine flue, etc.

messa is a anti vaccine moron, and no self respecting germ dare invade my body,,,he would become drunk on contact and end up feeling sorry for me

Forum List

Back