hey howdy

well I guess this is my next stop since i've been kicked off every other forum for supporting the constitution over trump or the republican party
Welcome to USMB, progressive hunter. Hope you enjoy the boards. It could be helpful if you updated your shots, though. :)

what are my shots??

Measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, Swine flue, etc.

messa is a anti vaccine moron, and no self respecting germ dare invade my body,,,he would become drunk on contact and end up feeling sorry for me

Good thinking. I try to keep enough alcohol in my blood to make tetanus shots unnecessary.

well I guess this is my next stop since i've been kicked off every other forum for supporting the constitution over trump or the republican party
Welcome to USMB, progressive hunter. Hope you enjoy the boards. It could be helpful if you updated your shots, though. :)

what are my shots??

Measels, mumps, rubella, tetanus, Swine flue, etc.

messa is a anti vaccine moron, and no self respecting germ dare invade my body,,,he would become drunk on contact and end up feeling sorry for me

Good thinking. I try to keep enough alcohol in my blood to make tetanus shots unnecessary.
And it kills gingivitis..

Just so we will understand from the start, how crazy are you? Are you chemtrails and Bigfoot crazy, somewhere on the birther and "DEEP STATE" scale or somewhere a little less insane?

crazy is of course a matter of perspective, but more to your specific subjects,,,,

chemtrails are real, that cant be disputed, what can be disputed is what, why and by who is doing it

if you've seen my brother you would know bigfoot exist

as for birther, I have not seen any proof positive one way or the other,,,but i'm just a bottom feeder and wouldnt know anyway and wouldnt believe what any in charge told me,,,,BUT there are a lot of questions that need answered, one being the SS#

DEEP STATE,,,well what else could you call the democrat and republican partys???

hope that helps
Oh you meant the Democratic Party

Just so we will understand from the start, how crazy are you? Are you chemtrails and Bigfoot crazy, somewhere on the birther and "DEEP STATE" scale or somewhere a little less insane?

crazy is of course a matter of perspective, but more to your specific subjects,,,,

chemtrails are real, that cant be disputed, what can be disputed is what, why and by who is doing it

as for birther, I have not seen any proof positive one way or the other,,,but i'm just a bottom feeder and wouldnt know anyway and wouldnt believe what any in charge told me,,,,BUT there are a lot of questions that need answered, one being the SS#

DEEP STATE,,,well what else could you call the democrat and republican partys???

hope that helps
Oh you meant the Democratic Party

there are plenty of progressive republicans to hunt, and truthfully they are being hunted first since they claim patriotism while stabbing the country in the back, where as the dems are at least honest about it

what are my shots??
Insurance that you will survive any bites you might get from the loyal opposition. I thought everyone knew that. lolol

hope that helps

Oh man! I got your new BFF right here! Dale Smith

Is OP ready for the unofficial mascot?

hope that helps

what is the unofficial mascot??

hope that helps

mail

hope that helps

mail
well thats disturbing,,,think i'll pass

Forum List

Back