Hey Dumbass: Tax-Cuts Don't Have To Be Paid For

So Obama gets away with blaming the GOP for blocking an imaginary bill.

I mean...this is what has happened here.

The Dems left town without voting on a bill that was essential to saving the economy.....but there's one catch: They never wrote the damned thing. Obama has been bad-mouthing the minority for weeks over something that never existed in the first place.

How does he get away with this???

Oh...that's right....he's a Democrat.
Obama is protected by a complicit main stream media.
It is my guess that the dems adjourned so they could vote NO on a tax break for the middle class.
They will do this during the post election lame duck session.
I also think the dems will ram through (knee)Cap and Trade(tax) during the lame duck session.

Of course he is. A media that continues to be corrupt...distrusted...and lost it's way from the intent of the First Amendment a very long time ago.

They've become the PRAVDA of America...Manipulative as ever...and full of shit.

The Old Media: More Distrusted Than Ever

[SNIP]

The Gallup polling agency has released its annual assessment of how Americans view the Old Media establishment and it isn’t good for the Old Media. Gallup found more people than ever have no trust in the Old Media (57 percent) and those that do trust the media have fallen to an all time low (43 percent). These are the most extreme ratings that Gallup has ever seen.

[/SNIP]

Serves them right. They too are whores of Big Government...and the mouthpieces of the same.

Forum List

Back