Hey Democrats, Can You make Blacks Equal

Impossible......supposedly the Constitution claims blacks are already equal but that is a lie.....blacks are genetically inferior so they can never be equal or as powerful as the superior white race...

Which is why it is so frustrating how blacks control the government and the country and stuff.....but you will stop them Floyd...keep at it
I'm sure he means de facto, not de jure.

Ya, I'm waiting for all these Hispanics to run the pinche Mayates out of America the same way they ran them out of Los Angeles and Mexico, Hispanics don't have white guilt
That's going to be a fun exercise.

Avoid the Groids
That’s a good boy.
Ya, I'm waiting for all these Hispanics to run the pinche Mayates out of America the same way they ran them out of Los Angeles and Mexico, Hispanics don't have white guilt

Good point. The Democrat's open borders policy is racist. Black folks are being driven out of their typically-black neighborhoods by Hispanics. They are also losing their jobs to Biden's illegals.

Rich and powerful Democrats have made a whole shitload of money off blacks: First through slavery, through cheap labor, and up to exploitation of blacks in the media and advertising.

But now those black folks are being thrown out like the dish water: The Democrats have illegals, and black people are no longer useful to them.

That would piss me off if I were black.

Good point. The Democrat's open borders policy is racist. Black folks are being driven out of their typically-black neighborhoods by Hispanics. They are also losing their jobs to Biden's illegals.

Rich and powerful Democrats have made a whole shitload of money off blacks: First through slavery, through cheap labor, and up to exploitation of blacks in the media and advertising.

But now those black folks are being thrown out like the dish water: The Democrats have illegals, and black people are no longer useful to them.

That would piss me off if I were black.
Ya, Hispanics hate blacks and have no problems telling them, works for me, I'd much rather deal with Hispanics than the pinche Mayates

Ask Sasha Johnson.
Nice way to out yourself.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Ask Breonna Taylor what she thinks.

derek-chauvin copy 2.jpg

Can you make blacks equal without holding everyone else down?
Black Americans ARE equal. Would be nice if whitey righties recognized that.

Really, just the people on the right? Because I'm pretty sure it's you people on the left that keep telling brown people how incapable they are of succeeding without white leftists being their great white hope.
Nobody is telling us a mother fucking thing. When will you right wingers drop this idiocy? We've shown you laws and policies along with studies that evaluated the effects. We are asking crackers to stop being racists. Thats not asking the motherfuckers to hold our hand and that we can't do shit without them. Your dumb half asian ass can't quite get to the reality that these white racists whose asses you kiss have grabbed every finger of the hand that government has to give and they try running this game so they can make sure they continue being the people eho get to suck the government tit dry.

Only the right believes we are not ewqual. You use being half white to join in singing the white supremacist hymms. You listen to black idiots tell you what you need to hear so you can deny the truth of the miserable ass lie you live.

So how about leaving your delusion?

Please feel free to expound on what the Biden and Obama administrations actually did for black folks.

I mean, compared to President Trump.
Trump did nothing for blacks and do not tell me about black unemployment that dropped 10 points under Obama and less than 1 under trump.

Really, just the people on the right? Because I'm pretty sure it's you people on the left that keep telling brown people how incapable they are of succeeding without white leftists being their great white hope.
Nobody is telling us a mother fucking thing. When will you right wingers drop this idiocy? We've shown you laws and policies along with studies that evaluated the effects. We are asking crackers to stop being racists. Thats not asking the motherfuckers to hold our hand and that we can't do shit without them. Your dumb half asian ass can't quite get to the reality that these white racists whose asses you kiss have grabbed every finger of the hand that government has to give and they try running this game so they can make sure they continue being the people eho get to suck the government tit dry.

Only the right believes we are not ewqual. You use being half white to join in singing the white supremacist hymms. You listen to black idiots tell you what you need to hear so you can deny the truth of the miserable ass lie you live.

So how about leaving your delusion?

Dumb fucker. The only laws, policies, and studies you've shown us were done by white liberals. Don't you think it's time you quit being a step-n-fetchit for those Marxist weasels?

Trump did nothing for blacks and do not tell me about black unemployment that dropped 10 points under Obama and less than 1 under trump.
Blacks can't do nothing for themselves

Blacks can't do nothing for themselves

They can't. If it weren't for those Democrats who removed the chains of slavery from them, and passed those Civil Rights Acts, those black folks would still be standing in people's yards dressed up like jockeys, holding a lantern.

Oh....wait. It wasn't Democrats who ended slavery and passed the Civil Rights Acts, was it?

Forum List

Back