CDZ HEY.. Cuomo (governor of New York) would make for a very good US Presidential candidate, IF he stays fairly moderate in his statements

Cuomo is a follower, not a leader. He's weak. His career was the result of his fathers career.

He didn't become gov of NY for naught, he is a fine leader, a hell of a lot better than tramp.

He won because of his father, and he had a "D" after his name. Currently in NY and in NYC that usually all you need.
And dont forget the stupidity of the liberal voter gets a Democrat who kills the elderly in NY and NYC.

Andrew Mark Cuomo.. i like his leadership skills, his intelligence, his level of intellectual knowledge, AND his support for the have-little and have-not populations of New York.
i bet he can do the same for the rest of the populations of the US, and i am absolutely sure he can be trusted with both the nuclear codes and international diplomacy.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
He led 10s of thousands of diseased people into retirement homes thus killing 10s of thousands of elderly. Do you love murderers?
March 13Th

Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room).

The order is a standard thing used to prevent a nursing home from transferring a patient to a hospital and then not taking them back, due to the level of care they require, financial issues, or anything else. It should have been lifted for COVID, but wasn't.

and saying to create a quarantine area "if possible" is nothing more than a cop out on the regulatory side. Most of these facilities simply can't create such a zone in the footprint they have.

So he should of had them go in the streets? They are skilled facilities and if they are not able to handle the skilled pts who were stable medically they would of said so.

Why were those overflow facilities created? They could have been sent there until they were cleared of being infected.

The skill level of the facility is meaningless if it doesn't have the HVAC or layout capability for practical isolation, nor will it work if it doesn't have the staffing to dedicate a portion of it purely to COVID rounds and monitoring.
What is it you don't understand about the CMS notice that they sent to the govs March 13th.

You don't understand what a skilled facility is.

Andrew Mark Cuomo.. i like his leadership skills, his intelligence, his level of intellectual knowledge, AND his support for the have-little and have-not populations of New York.
i bet he can do the same for the rest of the populations of the US, and i am absolutely sure he can be trusted with both the nuclear codes and international diplomacy.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
What drugs are you on?
The man killed more New Yorkers than Osama bin Laden
You need to stay in NY if you love him that much

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)

I think he would make a fine Potus, better than what we have in there, he is a animal with no human restraint, he would probably eat his kids if he thought he'd make a dollar.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
He led 10s of thousands of diseased people into retirement homes thus killing 10s of thousands of elderly. Do you love murderers?
March 13Th

Note: Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present. Also, if possible, dedicate a unit/wing exclusively for any residents coming or returning from the hospital. This can serve as a step-down unit where they remain for 14 days with no symptoms (instead of integrating as usual on short-term rehab floor, or returning to long-stay original room).

The order is a standard thing used to prevent a nursing home from transferring a patient to a hospital and then not taking them back, due to the level of care they require, financial issues, or anything else. It should have been lifted for COVID, but wasn't.

and saying to create a quarantine area "if possible" is nothing more than a cop out on the regulatory side. Most of these facilities simply can't create such a zone in the footprint they have.

So he should of had them go in the streets? They are skilled facilities and if they are not able to handle the skilled pts who were stable medically they would of said so.

Why were those overflow facilities created? They could have been sent there until they were cleared of being infected.

The skill level of the facility is meaningless if it doesn't have the HVAC or layout capability for practical isolation, nor will it work if it doesn't have the staffing to dedicate a portion of it purely to COVID rounds and monitoring.
What is it you don't understand about the CMS notice that they sent to the govs March 13th.

I understand the notice was a cop out, a way of trying to put the blame on facilities never designed for quarantine procedures.

do you have a NYS textbook definition of a skilled facility?

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

I understand the notice was a cop out, a way of trying to put the blame on facilities never designed for quarantine procedures.

Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present.
Dated March 13th, what do you not understand about it??
I like to know?

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

Nursing homes should admit any individuals that they would normally admit to their facility, including individuals from hospitals where a case of COVID-19 was/is present.
I like to know?

You keep just quoting the order, without trying to understand that it was standard policy to stop nursing homes from dumping unwanted residents on the hospitals and the State systems. You refuse to look into why keeping it was a horrible idea when the government KNEW most of the facilities couldn't meet the quarantine and isolation requirements needed to isolate any potential infected.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

I like to know?

You keep just quoting the order, without trying to understand that it was standard policy to stop nursing homes from dumping unwanted residents on the hospitals and the State systems. You refuse to look into why keeping it was a horrible idea when the government KNEW most of the facilities couldn't meet the quarantine and isolation requirements needed to isolate any potential infected.

Its a statement from the CMS.

When there are no beds in the hospital what did you expect him to do, send them into the street and send them to the morgue??

You are unbelievable.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

I like to know?

And? Again you are just copy/pasting the order and not discussing the order. Appeal to authority, nothing more.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

I like to know?

And? Again you are just copy/pasting the order and not discussing the order. Appeal to authority, nothing more.

It a statement from CMS.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services 7500 Security Boulevard, Mail Stop C2-21-16 Baltimore, Maryland 21244-1850 Center for Clinical Standards and Quality/Quality, Safety & Oversight Group

Take it up with them if you don't like it. All tramps people.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
March 13Th

I like to know?

It a statement from CMS.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services 7500 Security Boulevard, Mail Stop C2-21-16 Baltimore, Maryland 21244-1850 Center for Clinical Standards and Quality/Quality, Safety & Oversight Group

Take it up with them if you don't like it. All tramps people.

This doesn't cut it for the CDZ. Either make a point, or give up.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
choosing the lesser of 2 big evils does not make you a murderer. the real question is : could these people have survived if they had stayed out of the retirement homes? and that's a complicated question, which should be answered with irrefutable evidence, if you want to call Cuomo a murderer in public.
Dude, it's not the people who HAD Covid 19 who may or may not have survived if they weren't put back into nursing homes...IT'S THE OTHER RESIDENTS OF THOSE NURSING HOMES THAT DIED BECAUSE OF CUOMO'S UNBELIEVABLY BAD POLICY! Only a true moron puts sick people into a population of the elderly that are the most at risk! Cuomo OWNS that decision and always will! He literally killed tens of thousands of New Yorkers that didn't need to die!

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
this one statement disqualifies Cuomo from ever being president
"America was never great"

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)
is this the same guy that killed all the old people???

I can do disagree with all you. Ignorance is not a virtue. :rolleyes:

Yet you can't actually respond, just copy/paste the same directive over and over without actually commenting on what it supposedly says, what it actually means, and how it doesn't actually make Cuomo look good at all.

But feel free to just keep disagreeing without backing it up, I'm sure that meets the spirit of the CDZ.

thoughts, please?

with regards,
peacefan (Rene Veerman)

I think he would make a fine Potus, better than what we have in there, he is a animal with no human restraint, he would probably eat his kids if he thought he'd make a dollar.
Yep, then when the next Kung Flu shows up, he can put those diseased individuals in with you....

Forum List

Back