Hey Cowboy fans, Guess who's going to be back next year bwahahahaha.

To think Jones had no problem firing Tom Landry

thats too bad for rivers,rivera would have been a good fit for him with the cowboys which would be the one realistic team for him to go play for to ge tout of that bad situation he has playing for the LA chargers.

MAGA

91cMvEFB3pL._SL1500_.jpg

It must suck to be a Dallas Cowboy fan ... any team that can't do better than the San Francisco 49ers should be disbanded ... Jeb York, worst owner EVER !!! ...

It must suck to be a Dallas Cowboy fan ... any team that can't do better than the San Francisco 49ers should be disbanded ... Jeb York, worst owner EVER !!! ...

yeah same as mark davis of the raiders and dean spanos of the cheargers,he will have his place in hello alongside those two for doing the same thing they did to their fans in the NO FAN LOYALTY league.take a shit on the fans in SAN FRANCISO by moving them out of the city into a joke city called SANTA CLARA. he has taken a shit on all the loyal fans there in SF that supported them by making the new stadium which looks like a piece of shit,into a corporate experience and not a family friendly environment.:mad: Davis,spanos and york all have seats reserved for them in hell lined up next to each other.

With any luck, Garrett can lead them to a 9-7 record and first round playoff exit

How bout them Cowboys!

They need something- a better quarterback like Cam Newton or Philip Rivers maybe, or just a better offensive coordinator. Jason's a good coach and the players respect him, so I'm sure this is no easy decision either way for the big guy upstairs.

Garrett concluded a second meeting with team owner/general manager Jerry Jones and his son Stephen, Dallas' executive vice president, on Tuesday, with no announcement of a resolution.

Garrett's contract expires Jan. 14, but after Sunday's 47-16 season-ending win over the Washington Redskins, Jerry Jones said he did not have a timetable for a decision. He did not seem to care that other teams, including those in his division, would have the chance to start their hiring processes before the Cowboys if he opts to move on from Garrett.

Source: Garrett to meet with Jones again Thurs.

thats jones for you,disrespecful towards everybody.snyder is the same.

assuming garret is gone,I think he would be a great choice as the browns new coach.

Officially Garrett is gone. I'm not sure who the Cowboys will get for their new head coach. Urban Meyer's name has been tossed about but I am not sure Meyer takes a job with Jones meddling.

Somehow I got the feeling the Cowboys were stringing Garrett along until they go a solid candidate in place to replace Garrett. Kellen Moore the offensive coordinator might be an answer.

The trick with Dallas is, can a coach work with Jones as a GM.

The NY Giants might be the landing spot for Garrett, he used to be a Giant and ownership likes him. It will be interesting to so how Garrett does without the owner overseeing every step.

As long as jerry jones owns the cowboys, they will continue to suck.

Just like the snyder owned redskins.

Forum List

Back