Hey all you "Real Americans" living in "Real America"

As long as we can all agree that New Jersey should be left floating in the ocean, I think we will all get along fine. :)

-From a Virginian.

Sorry but I must disagree. Ever been to Cape May? Beautiful seaside town...and the fishing at the Delaware Water Gap is pretty spectacular.

New Jersey isn't all Newark, you know. ;)

-From a Californian

You forgot The Boss. That should stop all Jersey jokes right there. :rock:

I'm from Upstate NY - Albany area - born & raised.

Usually when I travel, people from other places seem more upbeat than NYers - - - but it could be because I'm always meeting them on Vacations.

As long as we can all agree that New Jersey should be left floating in the ocean, I think we will all get along fine. :)

-From a Virginian.

Sorry but I must disagree. Ever been to Cape May? Beautiful seaside town...and the fishing at the Delaware Water Gap is pretty spectacular.

-From a Californian

The breast may be beautiful, but if it has cancer, then it's got to go.

-From a Virginian.

-From a Californian

The Boss of New Jersey?

110924_chris_christie_seal_328.jpg

What do you all think of these people up in "New Hampshire" and "New England"?

I bet you think that we're weird and sort of European, right?

We don't have any Shoneys or Hardees up here.

But we drive on the right side of the road, and our shit smells like shit.

DISCUSS.

New England sucks.

Especially Connecticut. Have yet to see any place with such a crushing amount of taxes that keep the poor poor and the rich with hedge rows so they don't have to see the disparity. Then I have to listen to the class warfare drivel that spawns from these vary regions.

the most ruthless rum runners of all time, the Kennedeys come from there. nuff said about that.

the place is an over crowed shit hole with a few clean places for the rich and vacationy to go.

besides, I thought Canada invaded and took it over in the 60's....

-From a Virginian.

-From a Californian

I used to party in Asbury Park almost every weekend. Used to go to a bar across from the Stone Pony. One night the bar emptied out...turns out Springsteen made an appearance at the Pony. Those New Jerseyians were certainly serious about "the Boss".

DISCUSS.

New England sucks.

Especially Connecticut. Have yet to see any place with such a crushing amount of taxes that keep the poor poor and the rich with hedge rows so they don't have to see the disparity. Then I have to listen to the class warfare drivel that spawns from these vary regions.

the most ruthless rum runners of all time, the Kennedeys come from there. nuff said about that.

the place is an over crowed shit hole with a few clean places for the rich and vacationy to go.

New England rocks, dunno what you're yelling abo0t

-From a Virginian.

-From a Californian

The breast may be beautiful, but if it has cancer, then it's got to go.

I'm fairly certain we could find a "cancerous" spot in EVERY state.

-From a Californian

I used to party in Asbury Park almost every weekend. Used to go to a bar across from the Stone Pony. One night the bar emptied out...turns out Springsteen made an appearance at the Pony. Those New Jerseyians were certainly serious about "the Boss".

And now they're serious about Grape Street Crips and Joe Buddens.

DISCUSS.

Ah go pak ya cah in the yad.

DISCUSS.

New England sucks.

The last thing to rock in new England was a hair band

New England sucks.

You've never been to 1st Night in Boston - you've never been to the Garden, the Museums, Quincy market, the aquarium, Restauranting & gift shopping on the south coast of Maine, etc etc.............

You've never been to 1st Night in Boston - you've never been to the Garden, the Museums, Quincy market, the aquarium, Restauranting & gift shopping on the south coast of Maine, etc etc.............

Been there, done that, and can do it anywhere else.

the country is VAST, there is nothing special about New England.

false.

false.

ok, semantically you are correct. There are not large places called "The Garden" in every state.

I've lived and been all over the country. The only thing that changes is the terrain and the population.

The less people per sq mile, the nicer they are on average.

Forum List

Back