Heteosexual humility time!

If fags would just keep their mouths shut everything would be fine.

Go do your gay shit at home and keep it yourselves. But nope, the only way they can validate themselves as people is by parading around and making sure everyone knows how gay they are.

It's like they aren't even real people. They are this gay persona they put front and center. As if they are incapable of just being a average person. I mean straight people don't shove their straightness in everyone's face and it isn't a part of our persona or personality. be a person 1st and a fag second

People probably wouldn't mind fags so much if they just shut up. Everyone has worked with someone who always talks about how great they are, how they do everyone's job, how everyone needs them and how much they do. Well, no one likes that person.

• Banned
My brother-in-law went trans. 2005. I had an epiphany after he/she GOT surgery and then emailed the family pictures he took as the judge in erotic pictures of homunculus
wet underpants competition. This went from sexual fetishims to a mental health issue. And he had a family and he went to mass. HE married my sister. HE made a child. My nephew. I will not let this go. This is a mental health issue, nothing else.

Last edited:
Great OP!

I was just about to start one, but this is a great one to say what I have to say about Pride Month.

1) There is nothing to be proud of in being homosexual, just like I have no reason to be proud of being heterosexual. I did nothing to earn being hetero, and you did nothing to earn being homo. We are what we are. If it were Acceptance Month, it would make more sense.

2) There is certainly nothing to be proud of in being trans. If you just like to play dress up as the opposite sex, and that's fun for you, it isn't a mental illness. It's just being weird and goofy. If you take it beyond that and are truly deluded that you really are the opposite sex and it makes you unhappy to be "in the wrong body," you do have a mental illness. It is recognized in the DSM-V as Gender Dysphoria. I hope you get help for that, and I would hope it would be help accepting your body, not help mutilating it. Whichever one you choose as an adult, mental illness is nothing to take pride in.

3) Recently LGBT-Q-W "Pride" took a much more ugly turn than people dressing up and parading. Now your movement is demanding the right to target children for grooming and mutilation and to target girl and women athletes for destruction of their sports category.

Damned if I'll buy a thin crust pepperoni, or a whoper from a company that will put it in a rainbow box this month.

If it wasn't for Hetrosexuals, Homosexuals wouldn't exist. Enough of the self righteous neurotic hetrobashing. Who's your momma/daddy?

Perhaps, but if it were for homsexuals, many people would be too fugly to ever get asked out on a date, so maybe we are codependent at this point like the shark and the little fish that swims alongside eating the parasites out of the shark's eyeballs.

Forum List

Back