He’s baaack! Bill Ayers reveals shocking reason for Obama win!!!1

He was a state senator and US senator in gerrymandered districts. His political career was totally contrived and he had zero -- ZERO -- executive experience. ZERO.
Before I point out how fucking retarded you are ... how exactly does gerrymandering benefit a STATE Senator? :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: Were the STATE lines redrawn so that Obama could gain votes from neighboring STATES? :lmao:

Also, as the topic was about how a frontrunner for the GOP has less experience relevant to the job than Obama had, perhaps you can describe Carson's executive experience? :ack-1:
I've often referenced the similarity in Carson's lack of exec experience to obama's lack of exec experience as a flaw for Carson.
You on the other hand seem to want to use that lack of exec experience as a justification for obama's lack of exec experience and his ineptitude.
You need to address your own abbreviated intellect before you accuse others of being retarded.
Executive experience means little. Some of our best presidents had no executive experience while some of our worst presidents did. But at least Obama had 12 years experience as a Senator; Carson's experience was in an operating room.
I'm not defending or promoting Carson so that's a non-sequitor.
Having experience of delegating responsibility is the utmost requirement for a president. It's a sad state of affairs when a president's second exec job (after being POTUS) is substitute coaching a middle school girls basketball team.
Thanks a lot, sheeple.
Actually, your position on Carson is meaningless in this discussion. My point, to counter your
claim that Obama had no experience and was elected because of the color of his skin, was that Republicans are favoring one of the GOP front runners for no reason other than the color of his skin as he has even less relevant experience than Obama. Where on Earth do you think your position on Carson factors into that?
Separate issues.

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.
Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.

Matthew had it right the first time.

Obama got elected because Bush crashed the economy, got us into a truly stupid war, and generally messed things up.

Hillary and McCain lost because even though they both KNEW this guy was an idiot, they went along with every stupid thing he did.

Obama was the guy who said, early on, this guy was messing it up. He said Iraq was a stupid idea when that wasn't a popular idea.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You kooks crack me up.

He had 12 years of experience. Deal with it. :eusa_doh:
He had one mostly absentee term in the US Senate and ZERO executive experience and it shows. Terribly.
I like how you have to keep changing your position to fit your argument because your argument is incoherent. :thup:

And you didn't answer my question. .. how did Obama benefit from gerrymanding? You said that helped him get elected as a Senator. Either you can defend that idiotic comment or you expose yourself as a moron. Which is it going to be? The choice is yours.
Race-based jurisdictions.
This is what I love about brain-dead cons. Even after making the most absurd comments, they can't recognize their own stupidity; so instead, they dig their heels in deeper and drive forward with gusto. :mm:

...... tell me, brain-dead con .... which "jurisdiction" in Illinois was "gerrymandered" based on race?

...... and more to the point -- how did "gerrymandering" said "jurisdiction" benefit Obama?
The black one.
Skin color.
Duh.
Gerrymandered districts have numbers. Can't you tell me what it was? You're the one making the claim. The digger you reep, the more obvious it is you're making this up and have no clue what you're talking about.

Perfect example.... you still haven't explained how gerrymandering helped Obama get elected. :mm:

Before I point out how fucking retarded you are ... how exactly does gerrymandering benefit a STATE Senator? :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: Were the STATE lines redrawn so that Obama could gain votes from neighboring STATES? :lmao:

Also, as the topic was about how a frontrunner for the GOP has less experience relevant to the job than Obama had, perhaps you can describe Carson's executive experience? :ack-1:
I've often referenced the similarity in Carson's lack of exec experience to obama's lack of exec experience as a flaw for Carson.
You on the other hand seem to want to use that lack of exec experience as a justification for obama's lack of exec experience and his ineptitude.
You need to address your own abbreviated intellect before you accuse others of being retarded.
Executive experience means little. Some of our best presidents had no executive experience while some of our worst presidents did. But at least Obama had 12 years experience as a Senator; Carson's experience was in an operating room.
I'm not defending or promoting Carson so that's a non-sequitor.
Having experience of delegating responsibility is the utmost requirement for a president. It's a sad state of affairs when a president's second exec job (after being POTUS) is substitute coaching a middle school girls basketball team.
Thanks a lot, sheeple.
Actually, your position on Carson is meaningless in this discussion. My point, to counter your
claim that Obama had no experience and was elected because of the color of his skin, was that Republicans are favoring one of the GOP front runners for no reason other than the color of his skin as he has even less relevant experience than Obama. Where on Earth do you think your position on Carson factors into that?
Separate issues.
That IS the issue. :lol: You're so retarded, you don't even know what I'm talking about.

I'm no rightie and I'm not a fan of Carson. But Carson has actual accomplishment on his resume whereas obama had absolutely nothing. Nothing.
No, nothing is what's in between your ears. Obama? He was a state and U.S. Senator for almost 12 years. That's far more than the nothing you idiotically claim.
He was a state senator and US senator in gerrymandered districts. His political career was totally contrived and he had zero -- ZERO -- executive experience. ZERO.

Executive experience means little.Some of our best presidents had no executive experience while some of our worst presidents did. But at least Obama had 12 years experience as a Senator; Carson's experience was in an operating room.

So executive experience means little. Then Carson should fit right in. Thanks for the endorsement.

Reasons for Obamas election in 2008

1. He was young and charismatic
2. He was black
3. America was disatisfied with Republican leadership
4. Iraq
5. The Great Bush Recession of 2008
6. McCain/Palin
7. Inept Republican campagn focused on Rev Wright, Bill Ayers, Birth Certificate, Muslim religion

Now...the reasons Hillary will get elected in 2016

1. She is by far the best qualified and most well known candidate
2. She is a woman
3. The economy is good and there is no backlash against the current President
4. Republicans have a ridiculously bad field of challengers
5. The electoral college heavily favors the democrats
6. Republicans have lost ground with women and hispanics

No, nothing is what's in between your ears. Obama? He was a state and U.S. Senator for almost 12 years. That's far more than the nothing you idiotically claim.

Executive experience means little.Some of our best presidents had no executive experience while some of our worst presidents did. But at least Obama had 12 years experience as a Senator; Carson's experience was in an operating room.

So executive experience means little. Then Carson should fit right in. Thanks for the endorsement.
I never said he wouldn't. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. They claimed, and still do, that the left elected Obama for no reason other than the color of his skin since he had no experience.

What does the right do? Rally behind a black man with even less experience than Obama.

:dance:

I never said he wouldn't. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. They claimed, and still do, that the left elected Obama for no reason other than the color of his skin since he had no experience.

What does the right do? Rally behind a black man with even less experience than Obama.

I don't think Obama had any more or less experience than Carson, not seeing much of a difference between the two.

I don't think Obama had any more or less experience than Carson, not seeing much of a difference between the two.

If that is the case, you are a complete moron

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.
Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.

bingo! and they sheeped him in for a second term under conditions anyone else would have been KICKED out of office for...that's what the rest of US is fighting against. sheep

Obungle's "legacy" :rolleyes:

11059963_10206217042437894_7992991155624100395_n.jpg
Just read the charts, every single one of those downward or negative trends that your charts show, the bad trends BEGAN under the Bush Administration....Obama INHERITED THEM, he did not create them, the Bush administration CREATED them.

Are you having trouble reading and analyzing them?

sure, the negative trends continued under Obama, but they would have continued under anyone in the President's position, Romney, Mc Cain, Big Bird....you name him!

The media got Obama elected.

BINGO!

And this is why we have to destroy the media before the next election. It's going to be so easy because they are so arrogant they don't think anyone is going to treat them like they treat everyone else.

Absence of malice. Turn it on them.
Destroy the media, what a fascist thought.
It`s what the clueless losers do when something is beyond their understanding. Blame the "media" whatever the hell that`s supposed to mean.
Like 2012, they are already laying the excuse groundwork for 2016.

Obama had 12 years in the state and U.S. Senate.

Carson?

2. He was black
4. Iraq
6. McCain/Palin
7. Inept Republican campagn focused on Rev Wright, Bill Ayers, Birth Certificate, Muslim religion

2. She is a woman
We'll see. Not too keen on any candidates on either side yet and don't underestimate the dirty tricks played by the RW.

2. He was black
4. Iraq
6. McCain/Palin

2. She is a woman
We'll see. Not too keen on any candidates on either side yet and don't underestimate the dirty tricks played by the RW.

Their "dirty tricks" are all they have

The biggest problem they have is the election is still ovr a year away and they think that false Benghazi and email scandals will carry that long

2. He was black
4. Iraq
6. McCain/Palin

2. She is a woman
Sounds like you're laying the excuse groundwork for 2016.

2. He was black
4. Iraq
6. McCain/Palin

2. She is a woman

Jeb Bush will not have a brother in Florida to fix the election for him

2. He was black
4. Iraq
6. McCain/Palin

2. She is a woman

Jeb Bush will not have a brother in Florida to fix the election for him
Still butthurt over 2,000, I see. LOL

If that is the case, you are a complete moron

And so are you.

Carson?

Again, I don't see that experience helped Obama.

Carson?

Again, I don't see that experience helped Obama.

Why not?

Like it or not, he has accomplished more in the last seven years than any President in a generation

Forum List

Back