He’s baaack! Bill Ayers reveals shocking reason for Obama win!!!1

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
WND ^ | 9/26/15 | Aaron Klein
In an interview with the Yale college newspaper published on Friday, Weather Underground terrorist group co-founder Bill Ayers said he believes his association with Barack Obama got the politician elected president in 2008. “That whole narrative blew up because no one could figure out how to run against Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton started it all by saying we don’t know who this guy is and he has sketchy friends (myself),” Ayers told the weekend supplement of the Yale Daily News, referring to controversy over his relationship with Obama. “I like to think that his association with me got him...

ayersflag.jpg

The media got Obama elected.

BINGO!

And this is why we have to destroy the media before the next election. It's going to be so easy because they are so arrogant they don't think anyone is going to treat them like they treat everyone else.

Absence of malice. Turn it on them.

Romney`s 47% remark got him re-elected. Good job Mitt. Going after Big Bird was brilliant too!

Romney`s 47% remark got him re-elected. Good job Mitt. Going after Big Bird was brilliant too!

I used to promote people for a living. Granted it was rock n roll a lot of country too but promotion and campaigns are no brainers. You do not let your candidate go out there and fuck up.

I have never witnessed in my lifetime the shittiest the worst the OMG you have to be kidding me campaigns as I have since 2008.

Oh and as far as I know and anyone can correct me on this Romney didn't go on any conservative talk shows.

Now I'm a radio freak. And I can attest to only hearing Paul Ryan once on Laura's show. It's a you got to fucking kidding me that you wouldn't reach out to the base in radioland.

WND ^ | 9/26/15 | Aaron Klein
In an interview with the Yale college newspaper published on Friday, Weather Underground terrorist group co-founder Bill Ayers said he believes his association with Barack Obama got the politician elected president in 2008. “That whole narrative blew up because no one could figure out how to run against Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton started it all by saying we don’t know who this guy is and he has sketchy friends (myself),” Ayers told the weekend supplement of the Yale Daily News, referring to controversy over his relationship with Obama. “I like to think that his association with me got him...

ayersflag.jpg

You do know, that its time to let this shit go? I do know for a fact, Walmart has lives on sale this weekend...please find your nearest store and get one!!

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.
Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.

bingo! and they sheeped him in for a second term under conditions anyone else would have been KICKED out of office for...that's what the rest of US is fighting against. sheep

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.
Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.
President Obama got elected twice by a combo of crappy GOP candidates and his doing a good job the first 4 years compared to Bush.

WND ^ | 9/26/15 | Aaron Klein- In an interview with the Yale college newspaper published on Friday, Weather Underground terrorist group co-founder Bill Ayers said he believes his association with Barack Obama got the politician elected president in 2008. “That whole narrative blew up because no one could figure out how to run against Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton started it all by saying we don’t know who this guy is and he has sketchy friends (myself),” Ayers told the weekend supplement of the Yale Daily News, referring to controversy over his relationship with Obama. “I like to think that his association with me got him.
He likes f*cking with people like you and you fell for it!!! All that does is make Hillary more acceptable. :laugh2:

bingo! and they sheeped him in for a second term under conditions anyone else would have been KICKED out of office for...that's what the rest of US is fighting against. sheep

Obungle's "legacy" :rolleyes:

11059963_10206217042437894_7992991155624100395_n.jpg

The media got Obama elected.

BINGO!

And this is why we have to destroy the media before the next election. It's going to be so easy because they are so arrogant they don't think anyone is going to treat them like they treat everyone else.

Absence of malice. Turn it on them.
Destroy the media, what a fascist thought.
It`s what the clueless losers do when something is beyond their understanding. Blame the "media" whatever the hell that`s supposed to mean.

WND ^ | 9/26/15 | Aaron Klein- In an interview with the Yale college newspaper published on Friday, Weather Underground terrorist group co-founder Bill Ayers said he believes his association with Barack Obama got the politician elected president in 2008. “That whole narrative blew up because no one could figure out how to run against Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton started it all by saying we don’t know who this guy is and he has sketchy friends (myself),” Ayers told the weekend supplement of the Yale Daily News, referring to controversy over his relationship with Obama. “I like to think that his association with me got him.
He likes f*cking with people like you and you fell for it!!! All that does is make Hillary more acceptable. :laugh2:
Komrade, just another JakeAss and LIAR....as usual! Man, you are really getting known for being one of the worst, on the subversive side!

a34d9a20d631d7bf6ec243d13dcf6cde9a40854922ba28e97af910176938ea17_large

Hillary Clinton's approval rating plummeted in a new NBC/The Wall Street Journal poll to its lowest level since 2008. The poll released Monday night showed that 37 percent of registered voters generally approve of Clinton and 48 percent disapprove. Just last month, Clinton's disapproval rating was 8 percentage points lower, with 40 percent disapproval and 44 percent approval. Back in January, Clinton's approval and disapproval numbers were essentially flipped from where they now stand, with her approval as high as 45 percent and her disapproval only at 37 percent.

Hillary Clinton's approval rating plummets in new poll

Forum List

Back