He’s baaack! Bill Ayers reveals shocking reason for Obama win!!!1

Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.
You righties crack me up. :thup:

You [collectively] bitch & moan how Obama was not qualfied to be president but was elected anyway because of the color of his skin....

... so what do rightards do ... ?

... one of their leading choices for president is a black man with even less qualifications than Obama.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm no rightie and I'm not a fan of Carson. But Carson has actual accomplishment on his resume whereas obama had absolutely nothing. Nothing.
No, nothing is what's in between your ears. Obama? He was a state and U.S. Senator for almost 12 years. That's far more than the nothing you idiotically claim.
He was a state senator and US senator in gerrymandered districts. His political career was totally contrived and he had zero -- ZERO -- executive experience. ZERO.
Before I point out how fucking retarded you are ... how exactly does gerrymandering benefit a STATE Senator? :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: Were the STATE lines redrawn so that Obama could gain votes from neighboring STATES? :lmao:

Also, as the topic was about how a frontrunner for the GOP has less experience relevant to the job than Obama had, perhaps you can describe Carson's executive experience? :ack-1:
I've often referenced the similarity in Carson's lack of exec experience to obama's lack of exec experience as a flaw for Carson.
You on the other hand seem to want to use that lack of exec experience as a justification for obama's lack of exec experience and his ineptitude.
You need to address your own abbreviated intellect before you accuse others of being retarded.

You [collectively] bitch & moan how Obama was not qualfied to be president but was elected anyway because of the color of his skin....

... one of their leading choices for president is a black man with even less qualifications than Obama.

I'm no rightie and I'm not a fan of Carson. But Carson has actual accomplishment on his resume whereas obama had absolutely nothing. Nothing.
No, nothing is what's in between your ears. Obama? He was a state and U.S. Senator for almost 12 years. That's far more than the nothing you idiotically claim.
He was a state senator and US senator in gerrymandered districts. His political career was totally contrived and he had zero -- ZERO -- executive experience. ZERO.
Before I point out how fucking retarded you are ... how exactly does gerrymandering benefit a STATE Senator? :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh: Were the STATE lines redrawn so that Obama could gain votes from neighboring STATES? :lmao:

Also, as the topic was about how a frontrunner for the GOP has less experience relevant to the job than Obama had, perhaps you can describe Carson's executive experience? :ack-1:
I've often referenced the similarity in Carson's lack of exec experience to obama's lack of exec experience as a flaw for Carson.
You on the other hand seem to want to use that lack of exec experience as a justification for obama's lack of exec experience and his ineptitude.
You need to address your own abbreviated intellect before you accuse others of being retarded.
Carson has ZERO experience in any level of Government......it shows

No argument there. Does zero to justify obama's ZERO.

Obama had 12 years of government experience
Carson has none......it shows

Why do you insist on qualifying Obama's ineptitude and lack of experience with Carson's obvious lack of experience?

Why do you insist on qualifying Obama's ineptitude and lack of experience with Carson's obvious lack of experience?

Save your partisan bull crap

You bitch for eight years about Obamas lack of qualifications and then you run three candidates with zero experience and three Senators with less experience than Obama had.

Yes, he had plenty of experience voting "present".

Obama never voted present as a U.S. Senator

Rightwing myth

Rightwing myth
As State Senator, he voted "present" 129 times.

He missed 314 out of 1300 roll call votes in the U.S. Senate in 3 years. Ten times the average.
Barack Obama, U.S. President - GovTrack.us

Save your partisan bull crap

You bitch for eight years about Obamas lack of qualifications and then you run three candidates with zero experience and three Senators with less experience than Obama had.
Again, you have me confused with someone else. I'm opposed to trump, Carson and fiorina as much for lack of experience as I oppose Obama for it.

You kooks crack me up.

He had 12 years of experience. Deal with it. :eusa_doh:
He had one mostly absentee term in the US Senate and ZERO executive experience and it shows. Terribly.
I like how you have to keep changing your position to fit your argument because your argument is incoherent. :thup:

And you didn't answer my question. .. how did Obama benefit from gerrymanding? You said that helped him get elected as a Senator. Either you can defend that idiotic comment or you expose yourself as a moron. Which is it going to be? The choice is yours.

Rightwing myth

He missed 314 out of 1300 roll call votes in the U.S. Senate in 3 years. Ten times the average.

Illinois State Senators routinely vote present on noncontroversial bills

Obama was busy winning the Presidency at the time

Executive experience means little. Some of our best presidents had no executive experience while some of our worst presidents did. But at least Obama had 12 years experience as a Senator; Carson's experience was in an operating room.

You kooks crack me up.

He had one mostly absentee term in the US Senate and ZERO executive experience and it shows. Terribly.
I like how you have to keep changing your position to fit your argument because your argument is incoherent. :thup:

And you didn't answer my question. .. how did Obama benefit from gerrymanding? You said that helped him get elected as a Senator. Either you can defend that idiotic comment or you expose yourself as a moron. Which is it going to be? The choice is yours.
Race-based jurisdictions.

Executive experience means little. Some of our best presidents had no executive experience while some of our worst presidents did. But at least Obama had 12 years experience as a Senator; Carson's experience was in an operating room.
I'm not defending or promoting Carson so that's a non-sequitor.
Having experience of delegating responsibility is the utmost requirement for a president. It's a sad state of affairs when a president's second exec job (after being POTUS) is substitute coaching a middle school girls basketball team.
Thanks a lot, sheeple.

You kooks crack me up.

This is what I love about brain-dead cons. Even after making the most absurd comments, they can't recognize their own stupidity; so instead, they dig their heels in deeper and drive forward with gusto. :mm:

...... tell me, brain-dead con .... which "jurisdiction" in Illinois was "gerrymandered" based on race?

...... and more to the point -- how did "gerrymandering" said "jurisdiction" benefit Obama?

I'm not defending or promoting Carson so that's a non-sequitor.
Having experience of delegating responsibility is the utmost requirement for a president. It's a sad state of affairs when a president's second exec job (after being POTUS) is substitute coaching a middle school girls basketball team.
Thanks a lot, sheeple.
Actually, your position on Carson is meaningless in this discussion. My point, to counter your
claim that Obama had no experience and was elected because of the color of his skin, was that Republicans are favoring one of the GOP front runners for no reason other than the color of his skin as he has even less relevant experience than Obama. Where on Earth do you think your position on Carson factors into that?

Rightwing myth

Illinois State Senators routinely vote present on noncontroversial bills

Obama was busy winning the Presidency at the time
So his job as State Senator wasn't important enough to participate because he had "bigger plans"? Is that really the best you can do?

You kooks crack me up.

This is what I love about brain-dead cons. Even after making the most absurd comments, they can't recognize their own stupidity; so instead, they dig their heels in deeper and drive forward with gusto. :mm:

...... tell me, brain-dead con .... which "jurisdiction" in Illinois was "gerrymandered" based on race?

...... and more to the point -- how did "gerrymandering" said "jurisdiction" benefit Obama?
The black one.
Skin color.
Duh.

Forum List

Back