He’s baaack! Bill Ayers reveals shocking reason for Obama win!!!1

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.
Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.

Matthew had it right the first time.

Obama got elected because Bush crashed the economy, got us into a truly stupid war, and generally messed things up.

Hillary and McCain lost because even though they both KNEW this guy was an idiot, they went along with every stupid thing he did.

Obama was the guy who said, early on, this guy was messing it up. He said Iraq was a stupid idea when that wasn't a popular idea.

Obama got elected because people are sheep, media are shepherds and his skin color was used to hold white lefties hostage.

So executive experience means little. Then Carson should fit right in. Thanks for the endorsement.
I never said he wouldn't. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. They claimed, and still do, that the left elected Obama for no reason other than the color of his skin since he had no experience.

What does the right do? Rally behind a black man with even less experience than Obama.

:dance:

I don't think Obama had any more or less experience than Carson, not seeing much of a difference between the two.
Obama had 12 years in the state and U.S. Senate.

Carson?

Again, I don't see that experience helped Obama.

Why not?

Like it or not, he has accomplished more in the last seven years than any President in a generation

And it wasn't positive. Getting things done are good only if it helps the general population. He has not.

I never said he wouldn't. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. They claimed, and still do, that the left elected Obama for no reason other than the color of his skin since he had no experience.

What does the right do? Rally behind a black man with even less experience than Obama.

I don't think Obama had any more or less experience than Carson, not seeing much of a difference between the two.

Carson?

Why not?

Like it or not, he has accomplished more in the last seven years than any President in a generation

And it wasn't positive. Getting things done are good only if it helps the general population. He has not.

Stopping a Depression helped the general population

You think losing 700,000 jobs a month was not hurting the general population?

Executive experience means little.Some of our best presidents had no executive experience while some of our worst presidents did. But at least Obama had 12 years experience as a Senator; Carson's experience was in an operating room.

So executive experience means little. Then Carson should fit right in. Thanks for the endorsement.

Carson?

What you "see" is irrelevant. Obama still had 12 years if experience as a Senator. Carson has no relevant experience. For him to be a frontrunner for the GOP leaves only one redeeming quality attracting him to Republicans -- the color of his skin.

Carson?

What you "see" is irrelevant. Obama still had 12 years if experience as a Senator. Carson has no relevant experience. For him to be a frontrunner for the GOP leaves only one redeeming quality attracting him to Republicans -- the color of his skin.

No, your opinion is irrelevant. Obama's experience did nothing in helping. I don't see where Carson's lack of experience hurts him.

Carson?

No, your opinion is irrelevant. Obama's experience did nothing in helping. I don't see where Carson's lack of experience hurts him.
Carson's complete lack of knowledge unrelated to surgery hurts him

Carson?

In your opinion.

Carson?

In your opinion.
It amazes me that someone seemingly so intelligent could be so ignorant on everything unrelated to neurosurgery

The majority of posters on USMB have a better grasp of the issues than Carson does

Carson?

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Imbecile ... that's not my opinion; Obama really was a state and U.S. Senator for 12 years.

You're dumber than dirt. Meanwhile, you have nothing to counter that reality except with your worthless opinion. :thup:

Last edited:

Carson?

Imbecile ... that's not my opinion; Obama really was a state and U.S. Senator for 12 years.

You're dumber than dirt. Meanwhile, you have nothing to counter that reality except with your worthless opinion. :thup:

I don't deny that he was a senator, I don't think his experienced helped him. How stupid are you that you can't understand that, imbecile.

Carson?

I don't deny that he was a senator, I don't think his experienced helped him. How stupid are you that you can't understand that, imbecile.
Nah, stupid is your changing position. Earlier, you said Obama didn't have more experience than Carson. Then you admit he did, you just don't think it helped him.

But again, that's nothing but your opinion and your opinion remains as worthless now as it was before. And again, Obama had 12 years of experience as a Senator. Carson? Zero experience related to public office.

But he is black, so what other reason is there for the GOP to support him as their number two candidate behind Trump?

Obama got elected because Bush fucked the economy over and Obama was in the right place at the right time.

Yep, all us whities wanted to prove we aren't racist so we just decided to elect some black man president. :cuckoo:
No, just the left wing insulated whities who are out of touch and can't actually say the word 'black' out loud for fear of being labeled racist.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You kooks crack me up.

He had 12 years of experience. Deal with it. :eusa_doh:
He had one mostly absentee term in the US Senate and ZERO executive experience and it shows. Terribly.
I like how you have to keep changing your position to fit your argument because your argument is incoherent. :thup:

And you didn't answer my question. .. how did Obama benefit from gerrymanding? You said that helped him get elected as a Senator. Either you can defend that idiotic comment or you expose yourself as a moron. Which is it going to be? The choice is yours.
Race-based jurisdictions.
This is what I love about brain-dead cons. Even after making the most absurd comments, they can't recognize their own stupidity; so instead, they dig their heels in deeper and drive forward with gusto. :mm:

...... tell me, brain-dead con .... which "jurisdiction" in Illinois was "gerrymandered" based on race?

...... and more to the point -- how did "gerrymandering" said "jurisdiction" benefit Obama?
The black one.
Skin color.
Duh.
Still can't tell me which district was "gerrymandered" or how that helped Obama win his STATE?

I'm starting to get the feeling even you know how retarded you are. :mm:

Forum List

Back