Hero Australian Beats Up 8 Muslims Defending His Wife from Savage Attack

Yeah, a lot of Aussie men still know how to fight.

8 Muslim men attack decorated Australian veteran and his wife on Victorian beach, Australia Day

8 Muslim attackers versus Kyle Tyrell. His wife, punched in the face by the brave Muslim 8. Kyle was kicked in the head. He was bleeding from the ear.

And the Herald Sun has the temerity to report

Police investigate Iraq veteran Kyle Tyrrell over melee with Torquay fisherman

Why are the police investigating him, to me it seems he was acting in self-defence of himself and his wife....what's he supposed to do? Stand there and allow her to let's face it, probably get gang-raped by 8 men?

Kyle Tyrrell should be championed, not investigated.

thanks nazi girl... given you know nothing about what happened, you might want to hold off on that.

oh right...we're talking about a white guy.

:rolleyes:

Back to your old 'low blows' again? You do realize that comments you throw out like cheap change, others take more serious and are hurt by them? This was an actual conversation going on here, until you threw it out with the heavy handed race card

8 Muslim men attack decorated Australian veteran and his wife on Victorian beach, Australia Day

8 Muslim attackers versus Kyle Tyrell. His wife, punched in the face by the brave Muslim 8. Kyle was kicked in the head. He was bleeding from the ear.

Why are the police investigating him, to me it seems he was acting in self-defence of himself and his wife....what's he supposed to do? Stand there and allow her to let's face it, probably get gang-raped by 8 men?

Kyle Tyrrell should be championed, not investigated.

thanks nazi girl... given you know nothing about what happened, you might want to hold off on that.

oh right...we're talking about a white guy.

:rolleyes:

Jillian, see what you started? vvv
This is pretty much Australia as I've known it my whole life. Gangs of men attacking one.

These muzzies are assimilating well!
Tell us about when whites beat up the darkies or aborigines...

People try to make it sound bad when a Muslim does this or that, yet white folks that claim to be Christians do bad things daily, yet we do not see threads as such..

Last edited:
People try to make it sound bad when a Muslim does this or that, yet white folks that claim to be Christians do bad things daily, yet we do not see threads as suck..

threads as suck..
typo? or on purpose? just wondering

As for Christians doing bad things...well just because we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord & Savior doesn't mean we don't still sin. Everyone falls short of the Glory of God and are sinners. We are called to do better, but we make mistakes just like anyone else.

People try to make it sound bad when a Muslim does this or that, yet white folks that claim to be Christians do bad things daily, yet we do not see threads as suck..

threads as suck..

As for Christians doing bad things...well just because we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord & Savior doesn't mean we don't still sin. Everyone falls short of the Glory of God and are sinners. We are called to do better, but we make mistakes just like anyone else.

Sure they do, in fact, there is not one community of humans that does not do bad things......So why do people only want to intensify only one group, over the others?

I read the comments to the Herald Sun article.

Most of the folks reading the article were as outraged as you were.

But basically, because there were no witnesses, and the Muslims came out of it worse than the Veteran did, the authorities felt they needed to conduct an investigation of all parties.

I think the biggest crime here is the slanted way the story was reported by the international/ cultural Marxist press.

We know what their agenda is here. These were a bunch of immigrants with a different culture and no respect for women. They were insulted that this woman would have the audacity to criticize or inform them that they were ignorant of something like breaking the law. (Women are never to make men look foolish) So they felt it was their job to chastise her and beat her.

So her husband came to her defense. (I'm not sure they would have done that if they knew her husband was near by.)

If the Herald Sun had chose to print the FACTS, the headline would have read;

Police investigate Iraq veteran Kyle Tyrrell over melee with Torquay poachers

But the Herald Sun has an agenda too, that is to make the immigrants appear as non-threatening and wonderful as possible. So it spun the incident as much as possible to make it look like Kyle has PTSD, and this was a simple misunderstanding. It made him look like he was some vicious, aggressive, war flash back veteran on some vendetta quest. In fact, it could have entirely left out that he was a veteran. I'm not sure how that adds to the narrative.

It's really just a matter of a clash of cultures. . . .

I suspect Tyrrell taught them a little lesson on manners Oz style.

Greg

From what I know of Islamic culture, or at least of the lower class' perception of Allah's teachings, there isn't a concept of "manners," or civil society and tolerance. It's pretty dogmatic and patriarchal. I could be wrong though.

They will still see this as Satan's work and be further inclined to be radicalized unless Kyle is punished and the infidel woman is brought low for her perceived "offenses."

Good on the Aussies! No matter how Islam-castrated the English fucks are, at least both of us English colonials (America & Oz) have enough balls to have some fight in us against the most inbred, arrogant, hate-ideology in human history, which Pisslam sewage is.

threads as suck..

Sure they do, in fact, there is not one community of humans that does not do bad things......So why do people only want to intensify only one group, over the others?

you do realize we were saying pretty much the same thing, in agreement? Only I don't have the answers for why we don't have more threads about Christians or any other group doing bad or good things, maybe it's time some people find those types of news stories or even personal thoughts in those regards to post as threads. And I don't know why people hand pick certain groups over others. Personally it drives me nuts how people stereotype a whole group or race or religion, just because of a few, yet claim 'they are all like that'. It's not true, there are good & bad Christians, not all blacks can sing &/or dance, not all Germans are Nazi and now days at least, not all Nazi's are German. But close minded people think that way and if I could, I'd probably slap em

Yeah, that is what the defenders of every subhuman group of trash has always said to defend the commies or the Nazies, or whoever.

"There are bad people in every community, not just pirates, Mafia, Stalinists, Maoists, the Castro brothers, etc."

Why dont you just go back to sleep or go get high?

threads as suck..

you do realize we were saying pretty much the same thing, in agreement? Only I don't have the answers for why we don't have more threads about Christians or any other group doing bad or good things, maybe it's time some people find those types of news stories or even personal thoughts in those regards to post as threads. And I don't know why people hand pick certain groups over others. Personally it drives me nuts how people stereotype a whole group or race or religion, just because of a few, yet claim 'they are all like that'. It's not true, there are good & bad Christians, not all blacks can sing &/or dance, not all Germans are Nazi and now days at least, not all Nazi's are German. But close minded people think that way and if I could, I'd probably slap em

Yeah where are all the videos of Christians beheading people and burning them alive?

threads as suck..

Yeah where are all the videos of Christians beheading people and burning them alive?

For the most part, there probably aren't any videos, but it has happened. Early church did just that centuries ago, and in more recent years there was the war in Ireland of Catholics vs Protestants though I don't know about beheadings or burning them alive. Maybe, maybe not.

Media feeds on scandal because it's more profitable to them because the public eats it up and creates the vicious circle. They don't make money reporting 'feel good' stories. Even with the passing of Scalia, it's near impossible to find any information that is unbiased and facts. The news should read he was found dead of apparent natural causes, no autopsy was or will be done because of family wishes. PERIOD.

What's actually out there? Anything from the local justice of the peace making his death official without seeing the body and another justice of the peace saying they would have ordered an autopsy. So the public wants to know more, they want answers to something that quite frankly isn't really any of their business. So now reports are available to feed those demands including pillows used to suffocate him, possible poisoning, OMG something must be afoot, maybe it's Obama's henchmen in some covert operation to replace Scalia with a another Muslim Democratic terrorist so O can stay in power longer because we all know he's the devil in disguise and going to take over the world. Yes I'm being very sarcastic here & NO I don't believe any of it.

But people have a need to blame and it's always easier to blame others than it is to accept the blame themselves. Why does it have to come to the blame game? Usually because people have screwed up in one way or another in their own lives and instead of taking personal responsibility for their failings, they want to blame others for it.

The point is WHY do people do this? Why do they group & separate others? Because of fear, fear breeds hate. When people hate, it empowers them.

Yeah, that is what the defenders of every subhuman group of trash has always said to defend the commies or the Nazies, or whoever.

"There are bad people in every community, not just pirates, Mafia, Stalinists, Maoists, the Castro brothers, etc."

So today is your, I'm a dick day....

Hardly am I apologizing, and surely you are myopic..

So today is your, I'm a dick day....

Hardly am I apologizing, and surely you are myopic..
Whatever.

The 'Syrian' Refugees have a very high percentage of rapists, molesters and a high probability of having ISIS sleepers among them.

There is ZERO reason to allow them into the USA.

I get a little confused when a lot of the reports of attacks that have been happening around the world, many times, if not all, the guys doing the attacks are from Somalia that is a long way from Syria in distance. And yet they are part of the 'lot' of Syrian refugees. I haven't found anywhere that has questioned this. Perhaps the incidences would decrease if the Somalians were kept OUT of the refugee mix.
Syria itself is in big trouble with it's civil war and the citizens are paying the huge price. Those citizens are trying to escape for their very lives. The only real thing Syrian people can do, is to escape to places like Europe, or wherever they will be accepted.

You keep on bashing the whole muslim world based on the knowledge you have about parts of the Coran. I can understand that, but saying muslims are fascists for example does not make sense from a logical standpoint. The question you may rise is how many are really muslims? How much of a christian or jewish are you, do you make sure to follow every aspect of whatever religion you're in?

The interesting thing for me about this new repercussion of wars, the massive movement of refugees is I think a 'natural' counter to a sadistic foreign policy by unscrupulous states. ISIS is in a way a creation of the Usa in partnership with some European countries just like Al Qaeda was while extremely vile muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar are prime allies to these same countries (Saudi arabia allowed women to drive about 4-5 years ago and to vote ... oh wait, there is no voting there). Countires like Lebanon (pop. 3 M) has absorbed over 2 M refugees on their own, Turkey has taken 2 to 3 M but I am not saying the united states should or should not accept refugees this is not the issue. This issue here is too see how vile the behavior of such countries is, how they seek destruction elsewhere for a better suited political regime and as soon as the shit comes up they play it dumb.

Now for JimBowie1958, I take it 1958 is your date of birth. In wish case you should be ashamed of your lack of wisedom. I won't start the christian vs muslim vs boudhists bull****t it is absolutely non constructive and a waste of time. For me, all religions are full of crap the only interesting thing about them is to take them as a piece of literature. If you're interesting in those videos, look no further than your doorstep and don't forget to put on your prescription glasses old man or .. lady.

I'm thinking the scariest part of any of these types of reports are the police investigate the victims & not so much the perpetrators.
You raise a VERY important point, one which needs to be examined and addressed -- and soon!

What we see happening in Europe and Scandinavia are the civilian populations being overrun by mobs of brutally aggressive military-age Muslim men who are raping women as if it were perfectly alright to do so -- and the police are clearly unable to do anything about it. In fact there are areas in some parts of Europe and Scandinavia where the police are reluctant to enter. The reason for the obvious inability of the police to control these Muslim invaders (that's what they are) is the police are outnumbered.

Not only are the police outnumbered they clearly are constrained from using deadly force against what plainly is an invading army. Further, any civilian who uses a firearm against these menacing invaders in his homeland would be arrested by the police -- and prosecuted by the courts. And the Muslims know that.

While we Americans are fortunately empowered by our Constitution to own firearms we are rigidly constrained in their use. In addition to the legal constraints those of us who understand the menace confronting us and who are willing to respond to it with deadly force are opposed by a substantial percentage of fellow citizens for whom the thought of ordinary citizens using guns against the advancing Muslims is abhorrent. They prefer submission.

What this means is the Muslims are not the first problem. The American anti-gun fanatics are. In no uncertain terms it is they who stand against Americans defending America.

Forum List

Back