Hero Australian Beats Up 8 Muslims Defending His Wife from Savage Attack

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is pretty much Australia as I've known it my whole life. Gangs of men attacking one.

These muzzies are assimilating well!

I'm thinking the scariest part of any of these types of reports are the police investigate the victims & not so much the perpetrators.

I'm thinking the scariest part of any of these types of reports are the police investigate the victims & not so much the perpetrators.
Remember this is Australia you're talking about...

serveimage

This is pretty much Australia as I've known it my whole life. Gangs of men attacking one.

No: that is NOT the Aussie way. Aussies of my tradition DON'T HIT WOMEN for a start. If you have a beef with someone, you square off one on one and pummel each other until one quits. Simple but true. Then; you shake hands and get over it.

This scum is part of something new that has nothing to do with Aussie tradition. It is true that I am old school on this but most of us are.

As for the "gang" thing?? It is relatively recent and very Un-Australian. Re Tyrrell; a very good Australian bloke.

Greg

Last edited:

I would hope that you are wrong on that but yes; I have seen that a few times. The "grab line" is frankly a reflection of the problem. One must also wonder why the "fishermen" weren't charged with illegal fishing. I had not even heard about this so am now wondering...why???

Greg

I would hope that you are wrong on that but yes; I have seen that a few times. The "grab line" is frankly a reflection of the problem. One must also wonder why the "fishermen" weren't charged with illegal fishing. I had not even heard about this so am now wondering...why???

Greg

I had said that because of the OP and when reading thru the article, it does say just that 'Police investigate Tyrell' about the incident & doesn't say anything about investigating the fishermen :dunno:

Greg

I had said that because of the OP and when reading thru the article, it does say just that 'Police investigate Tyrell' about the incident & doesn't say anything about investigating the fishermen :dunno:

Yes: that confuses me too. I'll see what I can find out about it.

Greg

Best part of the story is that 3 muslims went to the hospital in an ambulance. All's well that ends well.

No: that is NOT the Aussie way. Aussies of my tradition DON'T HIT WOMEN for a start. If you have a beef with someone, you square off one on one and pummel each other until one quits. Simple but true. Then; you shake hands and get over it.

This scum is part of something new that has nothing to do with Aussie tradition. It is true that I am old school on this but most of us are.

As for the "gang" thing?? It is relatively recent and very Un-Australian. Re Tyrrell; a very good Australian bloke.

Greg
Hey, preaching to the converted. I prefer honour and standing alone. Its just my lifetime ive seen little of that. And I've seen a lot of violence.

Evidently still under investigation.

Greg

Evidently still under investigation. There have been gang problems of similar type which resulted in riots about ten years ago when social media brought out hundreds when Police were thought to be doing little to curb the problem( Muslim gangs intimidating and abusing female beachgoers). The ones who ended up being charged were those who took the law into their own hands. They had a lot of public sympathy. "Lack of evidence" meant many in the gangs escaped the Law (if not the beatings).

It was a fairly rare event...not a unique one though.

Greg

Greg
Hey, preaching to the converted. I prefer honour and standing alone. Its just my lifetime ive seen little of that. And I've seen a lot of violence.

I was sure that I was. I've been quite lucky; I've seen very little violence. One of my brothers was attacked by a gang and there was a strong Kiwi connection..(cnm is a kiwi). He was at a popular holiday district when a gang started on him and two of our cousins. A "cuz" had a pendant which some in the crowd recognised as a Maori thing. Whenever one of the gang members went near them (onlooking crowd) they "dropped" them. Eventually the gang was down and the Police removed them; Muslim gang from out of town. It could have gotten nasty. That was quite a number of years ago and there has been a lot of good work done regarding those gangs and their communities.

Greg

Isnt it always that way?

Evidently still under investigation.

Greg

Evidently still under investigation. There have been gang problems of similar type which resulted in riots about ten years ago when social media brought out hundreds when Police were thought to be doing little to curb the problem( Muslim gangs intimidating and abusing female beachgoers). The ones who ended up being charged were those who took the law into their own hands. They had a lot of public sympathy. "Lack of evidence" meant many in the gangs escaped the Law (if not the beatings).

It was a fairly rare event...not a unique one though.

Greg

I guess I'm naïve about a lot of the differences in laws of other countries & had just assumed Germany, Sweden and Australia were similar to US about things of this type. But in the reports I've seen in these countries, it's been very much the same or similar in that the 'blame' starts with the innocent. Even if in this case of Tyrrell taking the law into his own hands I would think police would investigate the whole situation including everyone involved.
my bad, I guess :dunno:

Forum List

Back