Hero Australian Beats Up 8 Muslims Defending His Wife from Savage Attack

Yeah, a lot of Aussie men still know how to fight.

8 Muslim men attack decorated Australian veteran and his wife on Victorian beach, Australia Day

8 Muslim attackers versus Kyle Tyrell. His wife, punched in the face by the brave Muslim 8. Kyle was kicked in the head. He was bleeding from the ear.

And the Herald Sun has the temerity to report

Police investigate Iraq veteran Kyle Tyrrell over melee with Torquay fisherman
I read the comments to the Herald Sun article.

Most of the folks reading the article were as outraged as you were.

But basically, because there were no witnesses, and the Muslims came out of it worse than the Veteran did, the authorities felt they needed to conduct an investigation of all parties.

I think the biggest crime here is the slanted way the story was reported by the international/ cultural Marxist press.

We know what their agenda is here. These were a bunch of immigrants with a different culture and no respect for women. They were insulted that this woman would have the audacity to criticize or inform them that they were ignorant of something like breaking the law. (Women are never to make men look foolish) So they felt it was their job to chastise her and beat her.

So her husband came to her defense. (I'm not sure they would have done that if they knew her husband was near by.)

If the Herald Sun had chose to print the FACTS, the headline would have read;

Police investigate Iraq veteran Kyle Tyrrell over melee with Torquay poachers

But the Herald Sun has an agenda too, that is to make the immigrants appear as non-threatening and wonderful as possible. So it spun the incident as much as possible to make it look like Kyle has PTSD, and this was a simple misunderstanding. It made him look like he was some vicious, aggressive, war flash back veteran on some vendetta quest. In fact, it could have entirely left out that he was a veteran. I'm not sure how that adds to the narrative.

It's really just a matter of a clash of cultures. . . .

I'm thinking the scariest part of any of these types of reports are the police investigate the victims & not so much the perpetrators.
Isnt it always that way?

Evidently still under investigation.
I'm thinking the scariest part of any of these types of reports are the police investigate the victims & not so much the perpetrators.

I would hope that you are wrong on that but yes; I have seen that a few times. The "grab line" is frankly a reflection of the problem. One must also wonder why the "fishermen" weren't charged with illegal fishing. I had not even heard about this so am now wondering...why???

Greg

I had said that because of the OP and when reading thru the article, it does say just that 'Police investigate Tyrell' about the incident & doesn't say anything about investigating the fishermen :dunno:

Evidently still under investigation. There have been gang problems of similar type which resulted in riots about ten years ago when social media brought out hundreds when Police were thought to be doing little to curb the problem( Muslim gangs intimidating and abusing female beachgoers). The ones who ended up being charged were those who took the law into their own hands. They had a lot of public sympathy. "Lack of evidence" meant many in the gangs escaped the Law (if not the beatings).

It was a fairly rare event...not a unique one though.

Greg

I guess I'm naïve about a lot of the differences in laws of other countries & had just assumed Germany, Sweden and Australia were similar to US about things of this type. But in the reports I've seen in these countries, it's been very much the same or similar in that the 'blame' starts with the innocent. Even if in this case of Tyrrell taking the law into his own hands I would think police would investigate the whole situation including everyone involved.
my bad, I guess :dunno:

As we say here.."no worries"....on the whole we are a peaceful lot but when push comes to shove we react much as anyone would. Thank you for your conversation.

Greg

This is pretty much Australia as I've known it my whole life. Gangs of men attacking one.

These muzzies are assimilating well!

No: that is NOT the Aussie way. Aussies of my tradition DON'T HIT WOMEN for a start. If you have a beef with someone, you square off one on one and pummel each other until one quits. Simple but true. Then; you shake hands and get over it.

This scum is part of something new that has nothing to do with Aussie tradition. It is true that I am old school on this but most of us are.

As for the "gang" thing?? It is relatively recent and very Un-Australian. Re Tyrrell; a very good Australian bloke.

Greg
Hey, preaching to the converted. I prefer honour and standing alone. Its just my lifetime ive seen little of that. And I've seen a lot of violence.

I was sure that I was. I've been quite lucky; I've seen very little violence. One of my brothers was attacked by a gang and there was a strong Kiwi connection..(cnm is a kiwi). He was at a popular holiday district when a gang started on him and two of our cousins. A "cuz" had a pendant which some in the crowd recognised as a Maori thing. Whenever one of the gang members went near them (onlooking crowd) they "dropped" them. Eventually the gang was down and the Police removed them; Muslim gang from out of town. It could have gotten nasty. That was quite a number of years ago and there has been a lot of good work done regarding those gangs and their communities.

Greg
Maoris are exceedingly capable at fighting. They just toy with any other men.

This is pretty much Australia as I've known it my whole life. Gangs of men attacking one.

No: that is NOT the Aussie way. Aussies of my tradition DON'T HIT WOMEN for a start. If you have a beef with someone, you square off one on one and pummel each other until one quits. Simple but true. Then; you shake hands and get over it.

This scum is part of something new that has nothing to do with Aussie tradition. It is true that I am old school on this but most of us are.

As for the "gang" thing?? It is relatively recent and very Un-Australian. Re Tyrrell; a very good Australian bloke.

Greg
Hey, preaching to the converted. I prefer honour and standing alone. Its just my lifetime ive seen little of that. And I've seen a lot of violence.

I was sure that I was. I've been quite lucky; I've seen very little violence. One of my brothers was attacked by a gang and there was a strong Kiwi connection..(cnm is a kiwi). He was at a popular holiday district when a gang started on him and two of our cousins. A "cuz" had a pendant which some in the crowd recognised as a Maori thing. Whenever one of the gang members went near them (onlooking crowd) they "dropped" them. Eventually the gang was down and the Police removed them; Muslim gang from out of town. It could have gotten nasty. That was quite a number of years ago and there has been a lot of good work done regarding those gangs and their communities.

Greg

Probably. lol. I've not had the pleasure of "toying" with any but they are fantastic at Rugby. I've had some great fun playing against and with a few over the years.

Greg

8 Muslim men attack decorated Australian veteran and his wife on Victorian beach, Australia Day

8 Muslim attackers versus Kyle Tyrell. His wife, punched in the face by the brave Muslim 8. Kyle was kicked in the head. He was bleeding from the ear.

I read the comments to the Herald Sun article.

Most of the folks reading the article were as outraged as you were.

But basically, because there were no witnesses, and the Muslims came out of it worse than the Veteran did, the authorities felt they needed to conduct an investigation of all parties.

I think the biggest crime here is the slanted way the story was reported by the international/ cultural Marxist press.

We know what their agenda is here. These were a bunch of immigrants with a different culture and no respect for women. They were insulted that this woman would have the audacity to criticize or inform them that they were ignorant of something like breaking the law. (Women are never to make men look foolish) So they felt it was their job to chastise her and beat her.

So her husband came to her defense. (I'm not sure they would have done that if they knew her husband was near by.)

If the Herald Sun had chose to print the FACTS, the headline would have read;

Police investigate Iraq veteran Kyle Tyrrell over melee with Torquay poachers

But the Herald Sun has an agenda too, that is to make the immigrants appear as non-threatening and wonderful as possible. So it spun the incident as much as possible to make it look like Kyle has PTSD, and this was a simple misunderstanding. It made him look like he was some vicious, aggressive, war flash back veteran on some vendetta quest. In fact, it could have entirely left out that he was a veteran. I'm not sure how that adds to the narrative.

It's really just a matter of a clash of cultures. . . .

I suspect Tyrrell taught them a little lesson on manners Oz style.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Probably. lol. I've not had the pleasure of "toying" with any but they are fantastic at Rugby. I've had some great fun playing against and with a few over the years.

Greg
Were you in it for the showers?

Greg

Greg

Greg
Were you in it for the showers?
marchy might have been but Auzzies don't do showers..except at Christmas when we have a shower during cyclones. Sorta like wet Beltane.

Greg:beer:

Why are the police investigating him, to me it seems he was acting in self-defence of himself and his wife....what's he supposed to do? Stand there and allow her to let's face it, probably get gang-raped by 8 men?

Kyle Tyrrell should be championed, not investigated.

I would hope that you are wrong on that but yes; I have seen that a few times. The "grab line" is frankly a reflection of the problem. One must also wonder why the "fishermen" weren't charged with illegal fishing. I had not even heard about this so am now wondering...why???

Greg

I had said that because of the OP and when reading thru the article, it does say just that 'Police investigate Tyrell' about the incident & doesn't say anything about investigating the fishermen :dunno:

Investigating the fisherman would probably be you know "racist".

if that's what legitimate news is reporting, maybe your rightwingnut blogger isn't exactly reliable? just saying.

Why are the police investigating him, to me it seems he was acting in self-defence of himself and his wife....what's he supposed to do? Stand there and allow her to let's face it, probably get gang-raped by 8 men?

Kyle Tyrrell should be championed, not investigated.

thanks nazi girl... given you know nothing about what happened, you might want to hold off on that.

oh right...we're talking about a white guy.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Greg

Greg

Greg

Yes the thought of you "toying" with a group of Maoris, this to me is just too shocking :eek-52:

Greg

Greg

Greg

Yes the thought of you "toying" with a group of Maoris, this to me is just too shocking :eek-52:

Their womenfolk make Amazons look like creampuffs!! Sorta a cross between Hercules and Brigit Bardot!!

Greg

Greg

Greg

Their womenfolk make Amazons look like creampuffs!! Sorta a cross between Hercules and Brigit Bardot!!

Greg

OMG too much :eek-52: :wine:

Just imagine:

a white hero against eight shit skinned desert monkeys!

Isnt it always that way?
Didnt used to be.

I remember my teacher in second grade telling me to fight the playground bullies, and later in school we had a teacher that told us, the whole class, that we should whoop a certain bullies ass instead of putting up with his threats and intimidation. After school about 4 guys were ready to fight the bully, he picked one and got his ass royally beaten.

But then again, that was Texas.

I knew a Samoan who could bench 600 pounds and was in good shape when I was in the infantry. He could fight like a tank and was known to get into bra room brawls and lay out MPs like they were bowling pins. (which is part of the reason MPS hate infantrymen)

His problem was that he wasnt a smart fighter. He didnt keep alert and tactically aware. I heard of an occasion when someone caught him upside his head with a billy club and put him out, though he always denied it.

Still any man or woman can take out any other man or woman if they dont fight smart.

Forum List

Back