Herman Cain

Should put his money where his mouth is and take the lie detector test along with all three of his accusers. If they refuse he should sue the hell out of them for slander.

I dont trust those things from personal experience.

I had to take one for a job many years ago and I lied.... and got away with it.

I was asked several very personal questions I felt was none of their damn business, so I "went for broke" and won.
CON$ pride themselves on their ability to lie and get away with it. They believe their talent for lying, on loan from Gawd, makes them intellectually superior to truthful fools.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
-Samuel Butler
Project much Edith?

I was asked several very personal questions I felt was none of their damn business, so I "went for broke" and won.
CON$ pride themselves on their ability to lie and get away with it. They believe their talent for lying, on loan from Gawd, makes them intellectually superior to truthful fools.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
-Samuel Butler

I was 16 yrs old jackass.... :fu:
So, you were a child prodigy in the CON$ervative art of lying!

-Samuel Butler
Project much Edith?
Not at all. Just commenting on your fellow traveler's bragging.

-Samuel Butler

So, you were a child prodigy in the CON$ervative art of lying!

Whatever.... you add NOTHING to this, so go away ya mean spirited asshole!

Should put his money where his mouth is and take the lie detector test along with all three of his accusers. If they refuse he should sue the hell out of them for slander.

Can I give you a lie detector test? ;-):eusa_whistle:

You can borrow my jumper-cables. :eusa_angel:

-Samuel Butler
Project much Edith?
Not at all. Just commenting on your fellow traveler's bragging.

I was trying to be honest about this.... thats alien to your ilk.

So I forgive you for being an idiot troll.

-Samuel Butler

DAMN! A polygraph at 16? That's harsh! Those people aren't screwing around!

-Samuel Butler

It was a job as a shelf stocker for an auto parts store of all thing too :cuckoo:

Funny side note.
The place ended up being shut down bc the owners son (my supervisor) was stealing parts out the back door after hours :lol:

It was a job as a shelf stocker for an auto parts store of all thing too :cuckoo:

Funny side note.
The place ended up being shut down bc the owners son (my supervisor) was stealing parts out the back door after hours :lol:

Loony is right! I'll bet those people were a bitch to work for. Did they do retinal scans before they let you in to punch the clock?

Funny side note.

Loony is right! I'll bet those people were a bitch to work for. Did they do retinal scans before they let you in to punch the clock?

OHHHH. Okay. So the guy had things that came up missing, and he didn't want to look at his son? That's a shame. I'm surprised that he didn't do full cavity searches before he would let anyone go home.

Herman Cain

You’re as ignorant as much as you are a tedious partisan hack: the statute of limitations for libel or slander is 3 years maximum, most states two.

The man has NO business in the Oval Office...

Agreed, Cain is utterly unqualified to be president.

Funny side note.

OHHHH. Okay. So the guy had things that came up missing, and he didn't want to look at his son? That's a shame. I'm surprised that he didn't do full cavity searches before he would let anyone go home.

It was a wierd situation indeed.

Didnt work there too long.

Back in those days lie detector tests were a normal thing for employment - it was 28 yrs ago.

Do you mean like when Anita Hill passed a lie detector and Long Dong Thomas refused to take it knowing he would fail. Rather than come down on Long Dong for being a premeditated liar, CON$ accused Hill of being crazy and believing her own lies.

So if AQUILA Cain, THE Groper, passes a lie detector it is because he believes his own lies. :lol:

Did i say anything remotely like that you freaking moron?

I agree! He should take the lie detector test, along with the accusers. But he won't do it. I will wager that with anyone. I expect the latest accuser will. But Cain won't. He will come up with some moral republican reason.

Forum List

Back