Herman Cain would loosen federal marijuana restrictions

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Herman Cain would loosen federal marijuana restrictions
Yahoo News ^ | 11/16/2011 | Chris Moody

At a campaign stop in Urbandale, Iowa, Tuesday, Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said he supports letting states establish their own laws regarding medical marijuana. "If states want to legalize medical marijuana, I think that's a state's right," Cain said, according to NBC News. "Because one of my overriding approaches to looking at all of these issue --most of them belong at the state, because when you do something federally . . . you try to force one-size-fits-all." The federal government restricts consumption of marijuana under current law, but 16 states and the District of Columbia have passed measures to allow use of the drug in some form, causing friction between federal and state authorities. Despite support in years past from President Obama for reforming federal marijuana laws, the Drug Enforcement Agency continues to raid dispensaries that operate where marijuana use is legal on the state level. A Gallup Poll conducted in October found that half of the population supports legalizing the drug. Cain's fellow GOP presidential candidates Texas Rep. Ron Paul and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have also voiced support for allowing state and local discretion

Herman Cain would loosen federal marijuana restrictions | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one time I agree with Mr.Cain:eusa_drool: Would score even more points for who ever that comes out for full legalizion!

Last edited:
Great move Cain. As a cancer survivor, I guarantee he understands what people on chemo go through. My mother spent a ton on worthless drugs that the doctors told her to take. Even with insurance these drugs were extremely expensive. My brother and I begged her to smoke pot. She finally gave in when it started to get really bad. I made some calls, got an 1/8 of drag, dusted off my old glass pipe and gave it to her. She took two hits and it was a miracle drug. Truly a miracle drug.

Her nausae and head-aches VANISHED instantly. She had energy. Most importantly she had an appetite. It was the first time in months I saw a smile on her face and first time she laughed!

I applaud Cain for this and I am back on the train baby!

• Banned
Great move Cain. As a cancer survivor, I guarantee he understands what people on chemo go through. My mother spent a ton on worthless drugs that the doctors told her to take. Even with insurance these drugs were extremely expensive. My brother and I begged her to smoke pot. She finally gave in when it started to get really bad. I made some calls, got an 1/8 of drag, dusted off my old glass pipe and gave it to her. She took two hits and it was a miracle drug. Truly a miracle drug.

Her nausae and head-aches VANISHED instantly. She had energy. Most importantly she had an appetite. It was the first time in months I saw a smile on her face and first time she laughed!

I agree, I hate cancer and Marijuana is the best thing to take away the pain. My dad and uncle died from this evil disease. :(

not a problem with that one. not sure its a priority but not upset if they do it.

One more Reason to vote for Herman!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxDh2sYQRpo"]I'm into something good![/ame]

I agree, I hate cancer and Marijuana is the best thing to take away the pain. My dad and uncle died from this evil disease. :(

That is one of the diseases the jews created right?

Nope morphine and Oxycodone works better.
But pot does help with the appetite and attitude.

Nope morphine and Oxycodone works better.
But pot does help with the appetite and attitude.

Wasn't my mother's experience. She tried both and only pot was the miracle cure, but then again you would know better than I would

Forum List

Back