Herman Cain considers dropping his presidential bid

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Herman Cain considers dropping his presidential bid | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

"Now with this latest one we have to do an assessment as to whether or not this is going to create too much of a cloud in some peoples' minds as to whether or not they should support us going forward," Cain said, according to the Des Moines Register, in reference to White's claim.

Mr "Super Real black Man" doesn't sound so confident.

I think "dropping him" is a no brainer. I've always said where there's smoke there's fire. There's so much smoke around his ass he'll be lucky if he keeps his family much less a campaign.

Last edited:
I bet this news just tears you all up eh?

So much so we need three FRIGGEN threads on it.

Not even the Koch brothers' millions could buy them a Negro Republican president, money isn't everything.

Not even the Koch brothers' millions could buy them a Negro Republican president, money isn't everything.

Yes, we all have said that. the black liberal asswipes in America won't stand for a black Republican President which is exactly why I never call obamie the "P" word..

The man's a huckster who used his presidential bid as a means to sell his latest book without paying for a lot of expensive advertising.

Once a candidate has doubts its all over, the money will start drying up and thats a hard engine to start up again.

Yes, we all have said that. the black liberal asswipes in America won't stand for a black Republican President which is exactly why I never call obamie the "P" word..

Retarded ape, Cain was never going to win the Republitard nomination anyways, blame that on his party that isn't ready, his party, which is 90% white, not black libs must nominate first.

Retarded ape, Cain was never going to win the Republitard nomination anyways, blame that on his party that isn't ready, his party, which is 90% white, not black libs must nominate first.

hey asswipe,, you cannot back away from your racist statement. it's right there.

hey asswipe,, you cannot back away from your racist statement. it's right there.

What did I say that was racist you chipmonkey?

Herman Cain considers dropping his presidential bid | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

"Now with this latest one we have to do an assessment as to whether or not this is going to create too much of a cloud in some peoples' minds as to whether or not they should support us going forward," Cain said, according to the Des Moines Register, in reference to White's claim.

Mr "Super Real black Man" doesn't sound so confident.

Mayday, MAYDAY!!!!

MAYDAY.jpg

Forum List

Back