Hermain Cain Deliver the Tea Party Response to the State of the Union

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
The Tea parties will mobilize to defeat Obama. All conservatives should be a part of this effort No matter who the nominee is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6XOAvqAmB8]Watch Hermain Cain Deliver the Tea Party Response to the State of the Union - YouTube[/ame]

I thought he did a good job. We may not occupy a park or hold press conferences every week, but we will be there on election day because nothing else matters and we got lives to lead outside of the political world

We didn't have the Tea Parties the first time Obama ran. Hopefully we can counter all the union organization with them this time

We didn't have the Tea Parties the first time Obama ran. Hopefully we can counter all the union organization with them this time

We did, you just hadn't heard of them. But the TEA Parties have been around since Bush proved to be such a clusterfuck of a President.

We did, you just hadn't heard of them. But the TEA Parties have been around since Bush proved to be such a clusterfuck of a President.

Well... Maybe but they showed what could be done in 2010. We need to double up on that effort to get rid of that idiot Obama

So lets see, Romney, Boehner, Daniels and Cain all delivered "rebuttals" to the SOTU.

The ol' "protests to much" thing comes to mind.

:lol:

Well... Maybe but they showed what could be done in 2010. We need to double up on that effort to get rid of that idiot Obama

Then give people someone they can vote for with confidence. The TEA Parties dislike the DC insiders.... so give them an outsider. Give them Romney.

In it's current configuration the TEA PARTY..started with this rant..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQQfzXQ6UjA&feature=related]CNBC Rick Santelli goes basaltic on floor of Chicago Merc over housing bailout - YouTube[/ame]

Then promoted by this propaganda channel..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynTLYkvy-Kw]Biased FOX News promotes Tea Parties - YouTube[/ame]

They were mad about a black president and a possible bailout for mortgages.

A full republican base turnout can defeat Obama. My questions is, "can the republicans draw that republican base out". Newt's the only one with energy and fight at the moment. Santorum needs to step it up as well.

I was less taken in by Obama's weighty rhetoric and flourishing pulpit preacher style and found little substance in his postulation from his newly created pulpit.

Anyone got a date for that, or is that just more BS from CG?

There was a "sort" of Tea Party started by Ron Paul. But it's quite different from the FreedomWorks version.

A full republican base turnout can defeat Obama. My questions is, "can the republicans draw that republican base out". Newt's the only one with energy and fight at the moment. Santorum needs to step it up as well.

I was less taken in by Obama's weighty rhetoric and flourishing pulpit preacher style and found little substance in his postulation from his newly created pulpit.

That's where the Republicans will have the biggest problem...Ron Paul is about to have a Nader Effect times 5

Then give people someone they can vote for with confidence. The TEA Parties dislike the DC insiders.... so give them an outsider. Give them Romney.

They will vote for whoever the Republican nomnee is. We can load up congress with more real conservatives, it has to be done. We have to get rid of Obama, This country can't take another term.

No, it can't. Your base doesn't have the numbers. Simple math.... it ain't my best subject but I can do those numbers. You don't win this without the independents. No one ever wins a GE without the Indies. So, give them a candidate that is rational, intelligent, articulate, calm, thoughtful and honorable. Clue: That is not Gingrich.

They will vote for whoever the Republican nomnee is. We can load up congress with more real conservatives, it has to be done. We have to get rid of Obama, This country can't take another term.

Not likely. Some will, many will not. A DC insider is what they dislike.... Gingrich is an insider, and he has too much dirt. He'll lose.

That's where the Republicans will have the biggest problem...Ron Paul is about to have a Nader Effect times 5

He's got more energy than I've previously seen but I simply took that to be the bloom before the wilt.

Naw.

Even if he ran as an independent..outside his followers he has little support. While some of his "rhetoric" sounds good..if you take Paul on the whole..he's just plain nuts.

split, split, split that party.

All you ever had was the right and it was never enough to win elections without cheating.

Now you dont walk in locked step anymore on the right.

That means your cheating doesnt work like it used to.

That means the republican power structure can no longer control you and it can not longer win elections even with the cheating.

Im lovin it and the American people will too.

Forum List

Back